• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Official Oleg Tinkov thread.

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Now he's implying he'll stop sponsoring the team if they don't win tdf. What a moron. I'm fed up with him. He used to be funny but now he's just a sexist idiot. Good riddance I say.

Not surprising, he really only cares about the team he sponsors winning. Seems like the kind of guy that loves them when they win and hates them when they can't win.

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Mr sexist disrespectful oligarch is apparently also racist. He just tweeted me this

в жопу идите иностранцы

Which according to google translate means "foreigners go to hell"

Hey, it could be worse, it could have been an extremely dodgy son and heir of an extremely dodgy media tycoon as a sponsor... :D

May 21, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Mr sexist disrespectful oligarch is apparently also racist. He just tweeted me this

в жопу идите иностранцы

Which according to google translate means "foreigners go to hell"

I particulary liked his tweet that went along the lines of Russia never beaten and 30% of earths land,why stop there?>
(paraphrazing couldnt find the tweet again)

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
User Guide said:
I particulary liked his tweet that went along the lines of Russia never beaten and 30% of earths land,why stop there?>
(paraphrazing couldnt find the tweet again)

Oleg Tinkov@olegtinkov

And remember WORLD #Russia and #tcsbank have been never defeated in the history! We own 30% of the World's terra, why we give up #TdF ? NO!

I think his Google translator is having a nervous breakdown.

Oleg Tinkov@olegtinkov
No Mercy for SKY, I watch @YouTube anyway! From Saturday on, GO and tore them apart OR die on the road, my dear @TeamSaxoTinkoff . $$$$$$$$$

How did that song go... 'The drugs don't work, they make you worse.'

olegtinkov
Oleg Tinkov@olegtinkov
@ZimmermanAnna @bambula jews always entertain,isnt it?

What does the man who has everything do on his nights off.

Oleg Tinkov@olegtinkov
@FrandysBikeShop no, i am jerking off at my tuscany villa)

Fair enough... ;)

Screenshots_2013-07-18-10-41-00_zps2be5b861.png

Screenshots_2013-07-18-10-41-15_zpsdd9b0aed.png

What a clown

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Liquigas said:
hahahhaha, this is so funny. So basically he's saying that Noval and Hernandez are useless. Have to admit that he's right.:D

Actually Noval was good in the 1st week (then he had the accident). Jesus has been disappointing indeed, but he was good in the Vuelta.

Sounds like Tinkoff is bailing ship after it is evident the team wont win the Tour. Before the Tour he sounded as if it was a sure thing that he would prolong and increase his sponsorship

But really you cant live with a sponsor who trashtalks the riders like that. He says Noval, Jesus and all the danes are useless. While he might got a point to some extent you just dont say stuff like that publicly as a sponsor. Might sound as if Riis and Saxo arent inclined to Russianate the team as Tinkov wants.

TRENDING THREADS