• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The official Wilco Kelderman is the new Merckx-thread

Born in 1991 and already in a class of his own.

While still so young, he already wins mountain stages, hilly stages, time trials, prologues and even mass sprints in the U23 category. The guy seemingly has no weaknesses. Except ofcourse the dutch falling disease.

It's commonly accepted among insiders that the moment Kelderman becomes pro we will forget all about Sagan, Gesink, Hagen, Rolland and other Taaramae's of this world. As Kelderman easily has more talent in his left toe then all others.
We are at the dawn of the Wilco Kelderman-era.

This is his official thread. Better start it early!
1302160834KELDERMAN%20Wilco%202011.JPG

Honours
http://www.dewielersite.net/db2/wielersite/coureurfiche.php?coureurid=36834

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Criticism will not be allowed.

Don't forget moderator Barrus is also part of the Dutch Maffia

If I recall Barrus said he stopped Mod-ing. And here's where he said it!
Barrus said:
Just to let people know I have stepped down as a moderator, although the title is still there I won't be moderating anymore
You're on your own, Dutchies! :p

Mr. O'Clock

BANNED
Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Contador is the new Hinault

Hinault-punch-PINP-thumb.jpg

alberto-contador-punch.jpg

Honestly, Hinault, Armstrong ,and Contador are quite right in treating the bitter, angry anti fans brusqely. Guys dressed like needles, surgeons, obviously these hooligans do not respect awesomeness.

Mr. O'Clock

BANNED
Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Goddamnit people stop talking about other riders.

This is the Kelderman thread. Only hype Kelderman or leave, or don't and never wake up again :p

What are his palmeres? do you think he will be superior to bake mollema, boom gesink or Pierre Rolland. I am a rabo fan but he needs to go visit bob gwsinks barber soon! Also ten dam is way better, right now!

The Kelderman thread and the "Kelderman will win everything" joke seems familiar.

Im feeling some dejavu here. I swear ive heard it before on this forum with another rider.

Now which rider was it. I cant quite remember.

Maybe I dreamt it.

Got anything else up your sleeve dutchies?

The Hitch said:
The Kelderman thread and the "Kelderman will win everything" joke seems familiar.

Im feeling some dejavu here. I swear ive heard it before on this forum with another rider.

Now which rider was it. I cant quite remember.

Maybe I dreamt it.

Got anything else up your sleeve dutchies?

You fail to see... It has been foretold this way in the Holy books of the Dutch mafia:

Book of Mart: Chapter 11
"And so will come to pass, that in the year of our Joop 64, a man from upside down will rise up and anoint himself as the next leader of the cycling world. Though his voice will mark him as a little boy, his actions will be those of a great man.

Against him, even the Prophet Bobby, peace be upon him, will be helpless, his strength sapped through the actions of his most trusted guide Carlos. TGBM, the Bringer of Victory, will see this and be displeased. Therefore he give to the people, a new Champion, Wilco the son of Kelderman, whose task it will be to fulfill the task originally given to the Prophet Bobby, that of winning the Tour in the Land of Gauls, or failing that, at least a monument or lesser GT.

And that is how it will be.

Q.E.D.

Moondance said:
You fail to see... It has been foretold this way in the Holy books of the Dutch mafia:

Book of Mart: Chapter 11
"And so will come to pass, that in the year of our Joop 64, a man from upside down will rise up and anoint himself as the next leader of the cycling world. Though his voice will mark him as a little boy, his actions will be those of a great man.

Against him, even the Prophet Bobby, peace be upon him, will be helpless, his strength sapped through the actions of his most trusted guide Carlos. TGBM, the Bringer of Victory, will see this and be displeased. Therefore he give to the people, a new Champion, Wilco the son of Kelderman, whose task it will be to fulfill the task originally given to the Prophet Bobby, that of winning the Tour in the Land of Gauls, or failing that, at least a monument or lesser GT.

And that is how it will be.

Q.E.D.

I cant quite tell if this nice parody of prophecies is based on The Bible, The Quran, Macbeth the Illiad or the Lord of the Rings.

Also it has not escaped my notice that you fail to mention the great hope Thomas who cometh from the same ilk as Eirk the Brave.

Now why would that be;)

TRENDING THREADS