• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Real Football Thread

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
it would be a mistake for Milan, honestly, the guy's attitude regarding the teams he plays in is total disgrace but there are still teams that are ready to sign him :confused: :rolleyes: it's beyond me :eek:

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Kvinto said:
it would be a mistake for Milan, honestly, the guy's attitude regarding the teams he plays in is total disgrace but there are still teams that are ready to sign him :confused: :rolleyes: it's beyond me :eek:

Not so. They just didn't know how to handle him in Manchester, where he was unhappy from day 1. He was perfectly happy in London. He will always remain a legend to us Hammers.:cool:

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
A dispute with the management seems to be a prerequisite to sign for Milan- Cassano, Robinho (when he did) and now Tevez.

Just saw the official attendances of the Kolkatta derby between Mohun Bagan and East Bengal- 90,000:eek:. The Argentina Venuzuela match only had 50k. Thank goodness for cheap domestic tickets- $ 0.4-10 :cool:

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
ramjambunath said:
A dispute with the management seems to be a prerequisite to sign for Milan- Cassano, Robinho (when he did) and now Tevez.
and zlatan :S The milan dressing room has great potential for hilarity if tevez goes there..

Although I keep hearing rumours zlatan is going to be shipped out... strange, he is doing good and is a very good player.. He might have high wages though

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
and zlatan :S The milan dressing room has great potential for hilarity if tevez goes there..

Although I keep hearing rumours zlatan is going to be shipped out... strange, he is doing good and is a very good player.. He might have high wages though
Cos he is almost pure blooded Croat dude, that is why he is so kool. You can only imagine him with 100% Croat blood:D:D

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
you mean zlatan ibrahimovic is not a swedish name ?? I dont believe it

Ronaldo, Rooney, Džeko, Platini, Cruyff and many others are Croats.
Kids watching cartoon, please let me know Dinamo-Lyon result, I would like live update every 5 or so minutes, you know:D

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
oldborn said:
No, no you are right actually his grandma is/was Croat:eek:

yes someone told me this... amazing :S he wasted his talent with the argy national team I am sure if croatia had a team in the 80s he would have chosen them no problems

btw 0-0 in dinamo v lyon game :S

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
yes someone told me this... amazing :S he wasted his talent with the argy national team I am sure if croatia had a team in the 80s he would have chosen them no problems

btw 0-0 in dinamo v lyon game :S

I am liar his grand, grand grandfather Matej Kariolić emigrated to Argentina, Diego actually visited place nearby Kariolić lived. His daughter name is Dalma:eek: But I think even Diego did not knew that fact, he is and always be Gaucho:)
Thanks for update;);)

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
City to fail and i hope manure utd loose to basel but this look like 99 where they didnt start to well iirrc btw oldborn dinamo at zero how u feelin? Lol i think they will finish with zero

Jam_Jam as you know referees fault as always;);)
Thanks dudes I am live now, cartoon is over:D

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
ramjambunath said:
Why's Neuer not playing?

SAFF championships
India 3-0 Sri Lanka. We're in the semis, woohoo
Afghanistan 8-1 Bhutan :eek:

Those guys are playing football, just that;)
Not like rich money loaded european suckers

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Nani giving a whoop as$ to joo ho ...but basel still leading yayy n the commentator is so biased .,just like ray wilkins was last yr with his"stay on your feet" bs

It would be sweet to see manure in the UEFA cup, I'd say even worse than finishing 4th for a club of such stature.

oldborn said:
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll!

:eek:

oldborn said:

:D
Citeh 1-0:mad:

TRENDING THREADS