• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Seinfeld thread

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Pretending to be a proctologist, Kramer states he's an "Assman."

Not sure if this was already used up (no pun intended) but Elaine is in a pickle when she questions if each guy is "Sponge-worthy."

I'm Art Van....de...lay of Vandelay Industries. I'm an Importer/Exporter."

Lifeshape said:
Pretending to be a proctologist, Kramer states he's an "Assman."

Not sure if this was already used up (no pun intended) but Elaine is in a pickle when she questions if each guy is "Sponge-worthy."

I'm Art Van....de...lay of Vandelay Industries. I'm an Importer/Exporter."

and you wanted to be my latex salesman?

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Kavorka!

Kramer: I know what this is about father, I just spoke to her innocently just for few minutes. It's just that I, ...I have this power.

The Latvian Orthodox Priest: Yeeeeees, Kavorka!

Kramer: Kavorka?

The Latvian Orthodox Priest: It is a Latvian word which means; the lure of the animal.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Elaine to rabbi - "Rabbi, what am I gonna do with my shiks-appeal?"

Rabbi - "Oh, Elaine, that's just an urban legend like the Yeti or it's cousin, the sasquatch. Now, another interesting fact is that Rabbi are allowed to date!"

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I must be the only person on the planet that didn't like Seinfeld. There wasn't one character that didn't annoy the hell out of me. Maybe that's the point of the show?

OK the Soup Nazi episode , and Elaine's dancing episode, were funny as all get out. :)

Frazier, however I thought was hilarious.

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I just find this topic it is great way to relax.

Does anyone remember why Goerge actually sleped under the table ih his Yankee office, that was f..... funny:eek:

And that scene when Jerry had a girl with realy realy big hands, it is unforgotable.

Well!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
One of the funniest episodes ever: The Limo

Don't remember any direct quotes from it, but Jerry was whistling "The Sound of Music" at one point :p

TRENDING THREADS