• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The ultimate fanboy - Indurain says Armstrong is Innocent!

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
86TDFWinner said:
Why yes, I can "^&%$ read", very well too. Apparently you're having trouble locating the supposed "proof/evidence" of Lemond doping, as you've continued to say he apparently did? "Rumor" and actually doping, are 2 different things.

Apparently, YOU "cant ^%$# read" because I've asked you a few times to please post said Lemond doped too proof, and you cant seem to either:

a) comprehend that, or produce it.

b) you don't realize you're talking out of your a$# and when you got caught, now you're getting upset.

Why not produce the said "Lemond doped too" info you keep going on and on about knowing about/assuming/etc? IMO, that would make ANY response you give, much more credible and/or believeable, but you can't do that it seems.

Please go troll your Wonderboy boards, and come back when you have the said "Lemond doped too" evidence/proof" you keep yammering on about believe, or that he did so, buyt providing no times, no drugs, no doctors names, when, where did it take place, nothing.

So AGAIN, do you have the info I've asked about now for the last 6 times?
Hey man I am a Lemond fan also. I also think he rode clean but that is not the point to all this.

ChrisE and his fellow numbnutzz who are claiming or insinuating that Lemond doped are ONLY using the logic that has been established here in the clinic.

You do not see other people screaming for proof or links to other cyclist who have been accused of doping but yet no proof is out there except the same type of conjectured information as what they have on Lemond.

Try not to cry so much because it makes you look like a biach.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
Hey man I am a Lemond fan also. I also think he rode clean but that is not the point to all this.

ChrisE and his fellow numbnutzz who are claiming or insinuating that Lemond doped are ONLY using the logic that has been established here in the clinic.

You do not see other people screaming for proof or links to other cyclist who have been accused of doping but yet no proof is out there except the same type of conjectured information as what they have on Lemond.

Try not to cry so much because it makes you look like a biach.

what do you mean rode clean? are we talking bathing habits? why would anyone care, other than those riding in close proximity? seems pretty personal to me....

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
La Vie Claire said:
Indurain, the first EPO-fueled Tour de France winner. I hope they take his titles away too. Better yet, nullify all the winners from Indurain onwards. What a joke this sport is.

Great Idea. The only dopers I see was from Indurain forward. Wow I never knew it could be that easy.

Better yet since this Armstrong ****er is gone I guess there is no need for the United States to even give to rats *** about the sport just like before Armstrong.

I loved those days. The days where I had to scramble to try and find some half assed coverage from either Europe or some weekly wrap on the Tour and NO coverage of the classics which not one Armstrong fan even knew existed before they knew who this asshat fishsimp was. Now ole cancer boy comes along and makes major US media networks wake up to the sport and then suddenly they find a cable television station to cover the tour, the giro, the vuelta, and even some of the classics.

At last we slammed Cancer boy back to his trailer park whiskey tango existence and we can get back to those good ole days of no cycling coverage. The only saving grace is the Internet. Now I can just ignore the US coverage and watch this EURO **** on my own. :D

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
patricknd said:
what do you mean rode clean? are we talking bathing habits? why would anyone care, other than those riding in close proximity? seems pretty personal to me....

nawh nawh hell nawh.

I was talking about roids //// amphs.... /// caffine /// asthma meds//EPO///blood spins///HGH/// etc... if you aint on nun dat **** then you be clean. :eek:

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
Great Idea. The only dopers I see was from Indurain forward. Wow I never knew it could be that easy.

Better yet since this Armstrong ****er is gone I guess there is no need for the United States to even give to rats *** about the sport just like before Armstrong.

I loved those days. The days where I had to scramble to try and find some half assed coverage from either Europe or some weekly wrap on the Tour and NO coverage of the classics which not one Armstrong fan even knew existed before they knew who this asshat fishsimp was. Now ole cancer boy comes along and makes major US media networks wake up to the sport and then suddenly they find a cable television station to cover the tour, the giro, the vuelta, and even some of the classics.

At last we slammed Cancer boy back to his trailer park whiskey tango existence and we can get back to those good ole days of no cycling coverage. The only saving grace is the Internet. Now I can just ignore the US coverage and watch this EURO **** on my own. :D

evryone before Indurain is past the imaginary statute of limitations.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:

That's where I came into it by chance with no idea what racing was. Just riding my bike and someone showed me a way to race against someone and have beers after. If I knew where it would have led I would've gotten serious about golf and saved a laundry list of broken bones.

TRENDING THREADS