• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

They should include a Paris Rubaix type stage in every Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Hell Yes!! I knew I could get you guys in here! Now seriously are these threads really that bad?? I actually think I ask good questions, but I am a fan of myself! So it is difficult to tell, but not really, most of the world loves me! Great to be me!

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Why the hell do you feel the need to create a thread for every loose thought that comes into your mind. Look, if you just want to publish these loose thoughts, go on twitter, don't bother us, or if you do, at least have some meat to your thread, other than just a single sentence. Do you think it is odd that people appear to be annoyed with you?

BTW good to see you just acknowledged yourself that you are a troll

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Barrus said:
Why the hell do you feel the need to create a thread for every loose thought that comes into your mind. Look, if you just want to publish these loose thoughts, go on twitter, don't bother us, or if you do, at least have some meat to your thread, other than just a single sentence. Do you think it is odd that people appear to be annoyed with you?

BTW good to see you just acknowledged yourself that you are a troll

Why do you feel a need to respond? You could always just go about your way and ignore anything that I post.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
FlyingPortagee said:
Why do you feel a need to respond? You could always just go about your way and ignore anything that I post.

Nah, I think I'll just report your threads since they clutter up the forum without adding anything, they push worthwhile topics down while this garbage keeps popping up

May 13, 2009
Visit site
FlyingPortagee said:
Pretty awesome last year having the cobbles in the Tour.

Yeah I agree. The finish should be Rubaix, right after Fouret d'Arrombourg and Curryfeur de l'Havre.

And for good measures, they should throw in some strata bianchoi

May 13, 2009
Visit site
FlyingPortagee said:

Because he is an administrator, and he can ban/suspend you and this is probably the warning before he does just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.