Teams & Riders Thibaut Pinot discussion thread

Page 139 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yes, I know. Some people might argue that this is a rather weird reason to revive a rider thread, but lots of people around here seem to forget that the true purpose of this thread is goats, and now also cows!

Thibaut Pinot has a new cow - CyclingTips

But, yeah... his comeback was decent enough.
I just saw this and thought I could surprise you with it, but I should have known you were already up to date.

I just saw this and thought I could surprise you with it, but I should have known you were already up to date.
Always! But definitely weird to be scrolling through FB, and first seeing it.
Oh, there's a story about a guy with a cow.
That guy looks familiar...
Ah... it's a CyclingTips story!
Iain is at it again.
Not sure who Iain Treloar is, but he's got his priorities straight!

I think the author is a bit fast to conclude that one of the cows is "the lesser cow" just because it has no "daring hairsyle" :tearsofjoy:
Scroll down to the comments. People definitely agree with you.

---
Also, because I'm weird like that, I ended up (re-)reading Iain's previous Pinot-Goat Story (yes, Iain Treloar writing Pinot-Goat stories is a thing over at CyclngTips), and I noticed something:

Thibaut Pinot and his goats have a casualwear range - CyclingTips

From the explanation of how the whole Instagram account came to be in the first place:

There, Thibaut and his girlfriend, Charlotte Patat, catalogue a series of snapshots of their goats and their bucolic existence on the couple’s farm in Mélisey. “At the start of confinement, I went with my girlfriend to buy goat cheese,” Pinot told a curious interviewer last June. “I came back with two kids that we had to bottle feed. I had time.” [I trust you can imagine the Gallic shrug, the insouciant pout, as he said that last line, because there’s no way it didn’t happen.]
It doesn't actually specify whether they got the cheese, and even though they most likely did, just imagine: You go to buy some goat cheese, and you end up coming home with two whole goats!

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS