• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Think before you start a thread

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
feel free to use them as required.. so much more talkful than talking to someone.. and i think a certificate could be a pretty damn quick thread killer.. :D

insert names as required but not too many golds.. they are special.. ;)

Very good work Dim. Today should see a serious run on certification...

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
can i just suggest if anyone uses one that they make sure to put a link to the original thread to help out..

Very good idea.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Very good work Dim. Today should see a serious run on certification...

One already this morning.. :D

wkpd75.png

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=1872

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
HA, I didn't even have time to blink...

Nice font! I am tempted to start my own duplicate thread, just so that I have my name on a certificate that I can print and frame and hang over my bed...

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:

Nice font! I am tempted to start my own duplicate thread, just so that I have my name on a certificate that I can print and frame and hang over my bed...

Yea, no kidding Dim. That Gold one is a carrot dangling in front of our noses.....

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:

for the geeky amongst you the font is chemist..
http://www.fontspace.com/search?chemist

i like it.. use it as by normal handwriting font cos its nice and clear

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:
After stages, it's most important to bump

But merryshrivel seems to still not get it... Dim, can you award him the gold certificate?

hes not had a silver yet...

you do it.. :p the template is on page 7

receipients today:
Silver Awards:
auscyclefan
workingclasshero
exercisephiend
pluck it.. ive given merrysnivel one., he just wants to see his name in lights.. :D

i think we are gonna have to create a longstanding achievment award.. gold wont be enough.. :eek:

dimspace said:

receipients today:
Silver Awards:
auscyclefan
workingclasshero
exercisephiend
pluck it.. ive given merrysnivel one., he just wants to see his name in lights.. :D

i think we are gonna have to create a longstanding achievment award.. gold wont be enough.. :eek:
You have long way to go. Do a refresh on the forum again. I hope you are not being bias when giving these awards.

A

Anonymous

Escarabajo said:
You have long way to go. Do a refresh on the forum again. I hope you are not being bias when giving these awards.

bump :D

rwkryr.png

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:

receipients today:
Silver Awards:
auscyclefan
workingclasshero
exercisephiend

i'm sure i deserved one. i do not to be on the same list as that lot though!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

workingclasshero said:
i'm sure i deserved one. i do not to be on the same list as that lot though!! :eek:

theres an investigation into yours.. expect a decision from the UCI sometime in November

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
theres an investigation into yours.. expect a decision from the UCI sometime in November

:(

i'm off to give this thread a one star rating to get back at you. bet that will hurt :eek: i am also going to treat myself to a coke zero :cool: feel better already when thinking of the black delight waiting for me down the shop :cool:

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for splitting up the doping threads and the actual racing threads. Hopefully this place will be a much better place for it.

The doping accusations had put me off posting very quickly. Which was a shame, as there are some very knowledgable posters on here who know their cycling inside out.

Baggins27 said:
Thank you for splitting up the doping threads and the actual racing threads. Hopefully this place will be a much better place for it.

The doping accusations had put me off posting very quickly. Which was a shame, as there are some very knowledgable posters on here who know their cycling inside out.

That was precisely why there was so much doping talk. Now you are left with a bunch of saddle sniffers who are dumb enough to believe that the top ten are not doping.

A

Anonymous

anyone fancy a little wager on how many new threads a certain someone can start up about lance today?

dimspace said:
anyone fancy a little wager on how many new threads a certain someone can start up about lance today?

If Lance does anything today there willl be a thread about it. I can see it now. "Lance got off the bus today", "Lance scratched his ar5e today", "Lance farted today" etc etc.

But also more importantly: BUMP:)

fatguyinspandex.jpg

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I'd say 4 threads

1) Combo The boss and Astana, either tactics or the dynamics within the team
2) One, a newby question about the size of his shoes and which pedals he uses (and how the click pedals work)
3) One from a fanboy who thinks to be funny and wants to provoke 'the haters'
4) One from merryshrivel because he thinks he is better than number 3

if he does well today, ie. because he shared a bottle with Contador, he talked in the radio in coherent sentences, or he cracked a joke with the camera at him, or he gains a second on Spartacus, we'll have them mushrooming...

TRENDING THREADS