• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

This Forum Blows

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
python said:
He is flaming you. Just as he has done so many times and has been banned for. Step back, don't take the bate and let the mods deal with this.

Good work trolling on this thread. Since I took your bait on this post does that make you baiting?

Just take your own advice and "let the mods deal with this" which if you noticed above that Red Flanders had already dealt with it.

cheers

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
Good work trolling on this thread. Since I took your bait on this post does that make you baiting?

Just take your own advice and "let the mods deal with this" which if you noticed above that Red Flanders had already dealt with it.

cheers
most here already know that you are a flamer and backstabber. your flame of chuba above is the typical work of your numerous banned impersonations which is also well known to the forum by now...fake apologies can work only so often.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
python said:
most here already know that you are a flamer and backstabber. your flame of chuba above is the typical work of your numerous banned impersonations which is also well known to the forum by now...fake apologies can work only so often.

Hey come onto twitter it is more fun there.

Who is chuba? It is best if you do not resort to calling people names.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
It is best if you do not resort to calling people names.
your flaming is too obvious. appearing with amazing regularity when a bud from home state needs you. mods know it. posters know it. your numerous sock poppets know it.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
python said:
your flaming is too obvious. appearing with amazing regularity when a bud from home state needs you. mods know it. posters know it. your numerous sock poppets know it.

So you are claiming I have a sock "poppets" at this site?

By the way - what is the obsession with Texas? I'm not from the state you know? That is a huge difference in the state of Texas in case you had no clue, that makes me is an outsider.

You must have had this thread on full alert so you can see a reply post to your bait.

To bad you're not a moderator here so you could line me out.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
So you are claiming I have a sock "poppets" at this site?
either you are confused or have another twitch. i said your numerous sock poppets got banned. this is a fact most regulars and mods know. if you have another one still left around they and you may get the same fate. most were created to flame posters like you've done in this thread. same exact pattern.

a stupid quote or remark to bait, when called quick claim of joking, followed by apology when enough posters see the ruse.

one look at this thread is enough.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
python said:
either you are confused or have another twitch. i said your numerous sock poppets got banned. this is a fact most regulars and mods know. if you have another one still left around they and you may get the same fate. most were created to flame posters like you've done in this thread. same exact pattern.

a stupid quote or remark to bait, when called quick claim of joking, followed by apology when enough posters see the ruse.

Seriously? It is clear to me that you do not have a good grasp on what is being posted.

You said "your numerous sock poppets know it". that sounds like present tense to me.

If you want to carry on then lets move this over to twitter. My user name there is Usmc_glenn

See you over there?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
Seriously?
of course seriously. here's an example....just so that new posters take a note of your troll craft.

(a disgusting low-class reference designed to insult and flame)
Glenn_Wilson said:
…..to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver."
followed by a transparent bait
Glenn_Wilson said:
Thank me in your upcoming posts. You're welcome.
Goal accomplished:
ChewbaccaD said:
Calling my mom white trash and suggesting that she was a truck stop ***** who bore the ******* child of a truck driver is your idea of what one raised in superior circumstance would write? Mmmkay, how about you go drink a great big cup of "Go **** yourself loser."
A quick fake retreat
Glenn_Wilson said:
Hey TFF it was just a joke
And to cover up the bait with an edit.
EDIT: I apologize to you both if you took my joke seriously. Take it easy.

There are dozens of exact same patterns on this forum from you.

Yes, this is why this forum sucks. Because posters like that are still allowed around.

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
python said:

this is not a troll ok
i know you meant sock puppet
i just want to know what a sock puppet is all about.
im being serious
anyone can go through my posts to see ive never gone there

python said:
of course seriously. here's an example....just so that new posters take a note of your troll craft.

Goal accomplished:

A quick fake retreat

Yes, this is why this forum sucks. Because posters like that are still allowed around.

Hey ****er I want you obsessing about only me. Keep up the good work protecting the ignorant masses here that can't think for themselves, you do an invaluable service. You should try and roll mod again, maybe they will take you this time.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
python said:

Goal accomplished:

A quick fake retreat

Try not to take this stuff so serious. You are breaking up the posting with a blow by blow assessment.

I do believe that if you were a Moderator that you could check with TFF and know what was up. ;)

Go ahead and give yourself mad props.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
Hey ****er I want you obsessing about only me. Keep up the good work protecting the ignorant masses here that can't think for themselves, you do an invaluable service. You should try and roll mod again, maybe they will take you this time.

I see what you are doing JRT. :D Try not to attempt humor because that is completely not acceptable by python.

By the way CN admin. do not make moderators out of peeps who have been previously banned.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
You are breaking up the posting with a blow by blow assessment.
no, i described your flaming technique step-by-step. each of your banned sock poppets was doing exact same thing. it took a profuse fake apology - similar to the dozens you throw around - to be able to post again

.. you could check with TFF ...
don't worry he knows that you are a fake
----
before anyone doubted the info or blames the mods, i wanted to add that the reason I know this for a fact was because i personally fed the mods on obvious flaming method - described above - that resulted in several (by my count at least 5 bans of your sock puppets. i can not speak about those the mods fished out themselves.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Everyone in my office is wondering why the heck I'm laughing so hard. The last 6-10 pages have been the best reading I've had in a while.
I learned a few things though.
Never knew TFF was the Chewbacca'd guy. I think I miss TFF better. He seemed nicer. Still in Charlotte? You should use the old avatar-it was way cooler looking-the little lizard looking thing.:)
Python, former Mod, has super analytical skills, and a fiery attitude.:D
Glen Wilson is a jarhead? In texas? I thought jarheads were only in South Carolina and California.:confused:
Good reading and awesomeness from all. Keep up the good work.
R.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ozzie2 said:
I am 12

I do not understand

It comes with time grasshopper. A sockpuppet is having multiple login id's on this forum. That way, if one is banned, they can use the other to continue blasting their rhetoric. Every time I see "sockpuppet", I always imagine that stupid sock monkey toy. LOL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.