• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

this week's cyclingnews podcast

May 31, 2010
Visit site
interview with gary imlach. never really had much time for him on the tv - for reasons he explains in the podcast :) - but it is a truly excellent interview with some great insights from gary. would love to see him doing some more important stuff on the coverage.

A

Anonymous

interesting listen that..

two thoughts

1) imlach thinks lance doped
2) imlach reads this forum

and actually imlach has really gone up in my opinion. really impressed by some of what he had to say, as far as not showing too much enthusiasm for lances return, admitting that a lot of viewers wish he would go away etc. very tactful, but i like his opinions :D

A

Anonymous

it gets interesting about halfway through when he clearly wants to say stuff, but cant. Im wondering how his relationship is with ligget and sherwen considering that they clearly have very different outlooks on cycling.
Guys really gone up in my opinion, anyone who recommends all cycling fans to read lance to landis before making your mind up about lance is good in my book.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
It's an excellent podcast, the hour flew by! Dan if you read this do more with guests where possible.

Also imlachs opinions were interesting, always had time for him and he was very friendly in person at the tour

TRENDING THREADS