• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm gonna make a thread specifically for PR-Femmes (unless someone better skilled wants to).

Do you want me to make threads for the women's editions of FW and L-B-L as well?

I just think it's a bit silly to make seperate threads for races, that might take up one page of dialogue in a combined thread. I was about to make one for Brabantse Pijl because the OP didn't include a preview for the women's race, but I just found it a bit redundant. Especially since I probably won't have time to watch it myself anyway.

Not that I enjoy spoiling races for people who might want to watch it later. On the other hand I do actually like to frustate toby by posting about the women's races in the other threads :p

I am already working on a PR Femmes thread, so don't you worry about that!

I'm gonna make a thread specifically for PR-Femmes (unless someone better skilled wants to).

Do you want me to make threads for the women's editions of FW and L-B-L as well?
Yes please. I usually watch the women’s race later in the day and there’s always spoilers in the thread.
If you have the time I think it’s worth it. Maybe they’ll just less than a page of puns, I mean comments, and they’ll end up being a waste of time but it’s worth a go I think. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS