• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I dont know what PR is.
But there is a much-hyped Netflix series out today that is a behind the scenes docu drama inside last years TDF
embedded with the teams like Jumbo, AG2R, EF and not sure who else exactly.
But it seems like a big deal for cycling degenerates

I mean I don't expect them to show anything serious. They very likely will show what they want to show, leaving out the parts that would be really interesting. But of course if others in this forum are interested in several threads as well, go ahead.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I mean I don't expect them to show anything serious. They very likely will show what they want to show, leaving out the parts that would be really interesting. But of course if others in this forum are interested in several threads as well, go ahead.
I'm just a passenger here, but I guarantee EVERYBODY on this forum will be watching.
Anyway, I just wanna avoid spoilers if its easy to do so

I've watched the first 5 episodes already. I personally dont like it that much, I mean its alright as it gives some behind the scenes access but I think its targeted towards people that are not so familiar with cycling. A bit to flashy and over dramatised for my taste.

• Wow
I watched the first episode because everyone has been raving about it, and Ive no idea why they were, I wont be watching the rest, Im used to the format & the dramedy they invent, having watched Drive to Survive, but that didnt annoy me half as much as watching this did.

I'm on Thibau.
EDIT: i'll just edit this not to get banned.

I don't want to pay for the odd change of every-now-and-then be able to watch something interesting.
Well, one can just pay for one month...
Not sure about lately, but you could get a free 1 month trial for the longest time. The same goes for Amazon Prime btw, so you can relive Evenepoel winning the Vuelta again. I also think there is a series about some insignificant Dutch team on Amazon Prime as well. They win some races every now and then too.

I am sorry to reply this here, but I dont know how to do it in a different way! Can someone create a 2023 National Championships Thread Please, I will be very grateful the someone can do it!

Shouldn' t there be a general preview thread for the Tour? At the moment we have...

*a thread about the third favorite
*a thread about the course
*a thread about the first stage
*a thread about the green jersey
*a thread about the Netflix series

But no thread about the obvious: who will win the Tour? People who want to write a preview or discuss the GC battle, comparing the strength of the top favorites and their teams, don't really have thread for that. One solution could be to change the title of the thread about the third favorite and turn it into a GC preview thread.

Last edited:
Shouldn' t there be a general preview thread for the Tour? At the moment we have...

*a thread about the third favorite
*a thread about the course
*a thread about the first stage
*a thread about the green jersey
*a thread about the Netflix series

But no thread about the obvious: who will win the Tour? People who want to write a preview or discuss the GC battle, comparing the strength of the top favorites and their teams, don't really have thread for that. One solution could be to change the title of the thread about the third favorite and turn it into a GC preview thread.
If you miss a tread, open one.

TRENDING THREADS