• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tim Merlier Thread

How does this guy not have a thread yet?

2bf01.jpg

He reminded me of Theo Bos for a while because people kept saying that he was actually really, really fast and perhaps even faster than the current top sprinters. But he wasn't getting much results either. Glad to see that he has continued to develop and I could actually see him becoming a top sprinter now or at least ending up close. Curious how he will continue to perform this Giro.

She definitely looks like her father's daughter but 'dragqueen' implies that she also has manly features and I just don't see that. Anyway I don't think we should further discuss this. Although I do get the 'uncanny valley' aspect when you saw a lot of Frank VDB when he was still riding. I only started watching with Boonen.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS