• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Timeloss of J.Rodriguez in the ITT towards AC/Froome?

Timeloss of J.Rodriguez in the ITT towards AC/Froome?

• More than 4 min.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
How much time do you think purito will lose against the best time of Contador/Froome.

My guess is almost 3 minutes.

Edit: The climb won't suit him. The first 3 km are 7 % but the rest is 4 % and that really doesn't seem to fit him. Will he be able to push the big gear there?

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
cineteq said:
Are you so afraid of Purito that you needed to make this thread? :D

Under 2 minutes of Froome, and under 1 minute of Contador.

How does this thread make me afraid? :D

I think it's an interesting topic and I saw already a lot of discussion from this kind in other threads so making the thread. Takes me 2 minutes, why not ? ;)

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
cineteq said:
"If I would have designed the ITT (stage 11), it would've been like that"
http://biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=54932

Anybody wants to re-calculate his/her prediction? :)

Huh...Well, Piva thinks Purito will only lose a minute. I remember thinking Piva was crazy when he was saying that Purito would win the Giro if he had a minute advantage going into the final TT. Purito only lost 47' in the TT to Hesjedal, so maybe Piva knows his rider pretty well.

But I'll stick with my just-over-two-minutes prediction.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Viking said:
Huh...Well, Piva thinks Purito will only lose a minute. I remember thinking Piva was crazy when he was saying that Purito would win the Giro if he had a minute advantage going into the final TT. Purito only lost 47' in the TT to Hesjedal, so maybe Piva knows his rider pretty well.

Lets pray for this:rolleyes:

Viking said:

That was the final ITT of the Giro, when generally gaps aren't high. It was only 28 kms long and he took almost two whole minutes to Pinotti, who we could agree is less strong than Froome...

TRENDING THREADS