• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno-Adriatico stage 6: Montecosaro - Macerata 134km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
It's all off-road that makes me dislike evans, the comments, excuses just annoy me.

Ditto. I don't really care about the not-attacking pre Vuelta 09 Evans. What's the man supposed to do: attack, blow up and finish 35th? How's that better than finishing 2nd by playing to your strengths?
But the excuses and the whining and the constant complaining drives me insane - I have the same problem with Leif Hoste - to the point that when he does have a valid case like in last year's Vuelta I just think "sure Cuddles, whatever".

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Break of twelve riders (from twelve different teams)

Spilak
Bazayev
Burghardt
Rui Costa
Ruben Perez
Maaskant
Martens
Boonen
Lovkvist
P. Velits
Ignatiev
Breschel

A

Anonymous

Nice view of the finish...and I don't speak Italian.....pretty boring right now.

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
franciep10 said:
anybody have an unrestricted english link cause universal is not working for me
universal sports works well, but you have to use internet explorer. It runs on microsoft silverlight which doesn't seem to work with google chrome or firefox.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
sometriguy said:
universal sports works well, but you have to use internet explorer. It runs on microsoft silverlight which doesn't seem to work with google chrome or firefox.

It works on chrome for me. A little pop up says it might now but it actually does.

Anybody have a feed with English commentary?