• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Todays idiot masters fattie doper

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/belgian-amateur-champion-receives-one-year-ban

"I especially looked for a safe supplement and my pharmacist said that Crack did not contain any doping," said Taelman. "How can I, along with thousands of recreational sportsmen, know that Crack contains Methylhexanamine?"

Be careful what you wish for. I love it. A guy "1000% against doping" takes a supplement called "Crack".

To the rest of you "1000% against doping" dopers. Eat right and get lots of sleep. The protein powder doesn't work. All it ever does is end up mentioned in a doping case.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:

Be careful what you wish for. I love it. A guy "1000% against doping" takes a supplement called "Crack".

To the rest of you "1000% against doping" dopers. Eat right and get lots of sleep. The protein powder doesn't work. All it ever does is end up mentioned in a doping case.

I actually agree with you on the supplements. I'm sure the nutritional consultants and supplement providers will strongly disagree but I'd expect that; they get paid to sell it.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Ripper said:
You really have some issues there guy. Seriously

People swear by the EPO, people swear by the testosterone. People only swear AT the protein powder after the crap that's inside it ends up in their positive doping test. So why bother to buy the crap?

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:

I do not understand why you have to call him names. You are judging someone and making personal attacks based purely on a news story? Are you sure you have never done mistakes yourself?

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
FKLance said:
I do not understand why you have to call him names. You are judging someone and making personal attacks based purely on a news story? Are you sure you have never done mistakes yourself?

What's personal about it?

BotanyBay said:
Eat right and get lots of sleep. The protein powder doesn't work. All it ever does is end up mentioned in a doping case.

Have to 100% agree with you there.

Regarding this particular Masters Fattie, he honestly does sound like a legitimate moron. Stupidity does not absolve oneself of responsibility of course, but I do think being stupid is this guy's main problem.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Even when it's proven he took a contaminated supplement you guys still call him a doper.

Some of you guys here are hopeless. Go watch football or something.

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
What's personal about it?

Todays idiot masters fattie doper just sounds quite severe to me. We are talking about an average belgian amateur cyclist like the one who lives next door to you, not a tour-winning doper who signs autographs daily.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
"I especially looked for a safe supplement and my pharmacist said that Crack did not contain any doping," said Taelman. "How can I, along with thousands of recreational sportsmen, know that Crack contains Methylhexanamine?"

It is idiots like this that make the world a fun place to live. A good laugh based on the stupidity of others can be counted on every day,

The GREATEST cycling quote EVER. EVER.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Ah, Botany beat me to it. Apologies. Mods please delete.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Look fellas, stop eating contaminated supplements. Or perhaps consider not eating supplements at all.

Ignorance is an excuse of the 80's. Stupidity was the excuse of the 90's.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
Look fellas, stop eating contaminated supplements. Or perhaps consider not eating supplements at all.

Ignorance is an excuse of the 80's. Stupidity was the excuse of the 90's.

Yeah, or just smoke the supplements instead. I heard Crack works better when you smoke it, and the next day you got clean blood and urine samples.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
FKLance said:

Hey, if you're riding any kind of event that you may be tested at (or even hold a UCI license in general), regardless of the level of competition, you better be watching what you're putting in your pie-hole or shooting in your bum.

The names are funny because they're a little ironic and point to the guy's half-brained approach to enhancing his performance. He's in Belgium, for god's sake!

Your comments being hard on BB for the post are pretty funny, in an ironic sense as well. Especially since they're coming from someone whos' pseudo basically says 'F*ck Lance'.

They might not be your dog in the fight, but it's still a dog fight.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
Hey, if you're riding any kind of event that you may be tested at (or even hold a UCI license in general), regardless of the level of competition, you better be watching what you're putting in your pie-hole or shooting in your bum.

The names are funny because they're a little ironic and point to the guy's half-brained approach to enhancing his performance. He's in Belgium, for god's sake!

Your comments being hard on BB for the post are pretty funny, in an ironic sense as well. Especially since they're coming from someone whos' pseudo basically says 'F*ck Lance'.

They might not be your dog in the fight, but it's still a dog fight.

Word!

Flavor-Flav-cc09.jpg
0.jpg

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
FKLance said:
Todays idiot masters fattie doper just sounds quite severe to me. We are talking about an average belgian amateur cyclist like the one who lives next door to you, not a tour-winning doper who signs autographs daily.

Actually this guy is a Belgian National Champion (or was) in his age group. My guess is it takes a pretty dedicated effort to achieve that title. It makes his apparent lack of research that much dumbererer.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Even when it's proven he took a contaminated supplement you guys still call him a doper.

Some of you guys here are hopeless. Go watch football or something.
I wouldn't call it a contaminated product if the product contains all the ingredients it is supposed to contain. I assume products in Belgium have to have all ingredients disclosed? Even if not surely a little more research would have revealed the banned substance.

FKLance said:
Yeah, it's harsh. At least the fattie bit, I'm guessing a Belgian champion at any level is crazy fit. But he's pretty idiotic to take a supplement based only on his pharmacist's thumbs-up. If you're riding in a race where they test... do the homework.

Crack... who knew it was bad for ya?

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
A little "multicultural clarification":

Often times, in America, we refer to masters riders as "Masters Fatties". Even the fittest of masters riders often get a bit "fat" someplace. Look at Thurlow, his head is HUGE now. And he's a WORLD champion.

BotanyBay said:
A little "multicultural clarification":

Often times, in America, we refer to masters riders as "Masters Fatties". Even the fittest of masters riders often get a bit "fat" someplace. Look at Thurlow, his head is HUGE now. And he's a WORLD champion.

Really, we do?

TRENDING THREADS