• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tom Dumoulin discussion thread

Page 60 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

Kwibus said:
[quote=""Jeff"":1ob5pzp7]That Belgian announcer for ES is just horrible.

Some people just dont have a voice for commentary, and he is one of those.

I think he's doing a fine job. Not spectaculair, but a good job.[/quote]They had two very good ones.

Danny Nelissen and one I forgot the name of but he's the agent of Bauke Mollema.

Now we have to deal with this Belgian dude en José Been...

Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Interesting to see whether this will be a one-off or he will confirm it next year or even this year. The signs so far are it isn't a one-off

I don't think another GT win is a guarantee. But it's not going to be a one-off in terms of performance. He's going to compete for many more GT victories unless something unexpected happens.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Another GT-win isn't a garantuee at all. That's why it's so important to grab your chance when it arrives. Just look at Kruijswijk: maybe you will never get another opportunity.

What a win!!!! YESSS!!!

I'm not sure where he'll land up in the list of greats but it's possible that a new era starts with TD. He might just be the greatest rider of his generation especially as Contador, Froome, Vibali are much much older than him.

Hope he writes his name in a lot of history books.

Chapeau BigMouth Tom!

TRENDING THREADS