• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tomas Vaitkus's New Squeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
As I am randomly facebook friends with Tomas Vaitkus, his relationship status popped on my news feed. And low and behold Liz Hatch pops up as his new girl. Is this old news?, or am I about to break the hearts of single, day dreaming cyclists all over the world.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
nvpacchi said:
As I am randomly facebook friends with Tomas Vaitkus, his relationship status popped on my news feed. And low and behold Liz Hatch pops up as his new girl. Is this old news?, or am I about to break the hearts of single, day dreaming cyclists all over the world.

she.....is.....spectacular in pictures. Anyone seen here up close?

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Liz is tired and old news. and if you have ever seen that lame ride with me vid she did you will know that Thomas speaks better English than she does

way over hyped

Fred Thistle

BANNED
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
sour?

why the mysogeny?
perhaps Aesops fable of the Fox and the grapes might explain it...
29612_liz_hatch_gm_l14.jpg

They don't look like sour grapes- just a bit dirty!

r.avens

BANNED
Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Oldman said:
she.....is.....spectacular in pictures. Anyone seen here up close?

I marshalled a race that she was in. Given that I saw her sweating, working hard and with no make up and her hair pinned or whatever they do to keep it under control.

Dude, I am a picky SOB when it comes to the aesthetic qualities of the fairer sex. Take my word, She's all that and a bag of chips.

r.avens

BANNED
Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Boeing said:
Liz is tired and old news. and if you have ever seen that lame ride with me vid she did you will know that Thomas speaks better English than she does

way over hyped

i am not much on a fine lass's diction, if they can manage the words "Oh God" in their native tongue, they pass that portion of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS