• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tone deaf award of the month for Cadel

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
86TDFWinner said:
I know, ahh so you DO believe Eddy doped, nice.......but still it shouldn't be that way IMO, neither should be able to get away with it. Sets a bad precedence/example that way. Just my opinion.
I'll try with an analogue: Today it is legally okay to wear a burka anywhere one wants to in Denmark. Lets say I wear such a burka for several years. Then the parliament legislates that it is forbidden to wear a burka in certain areas. From that day I only wear my burka in the areas where it is legally okay, and never in the forbidden areas.

Should I be panellized that I before it was forbidden wore a burka in the now forbidden areas?

Netserk said:
I'll try with an analogue: Today it is legally okay to wear a burka anywhere one wants to in Denmark. Lets say I wear such a burka for several years. Then the parliament legislates that it is forbidden to wear a burka in certain areas. From that day I only wear my burka in the areas where it is legally okay, and never in the forbidden areas.

Should I be panellized that I before it was forbidden wore a burka in the now forbidden areas?

Guess not.