• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2011 Stage 7: Le Mans - Châteauroux 218 km

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Leopard are not making any friends this week are they. Can't wait to see Andy get caught up in a crash at some point and ten teams get on the front to hammer him out of contention. It's gonna happen :)

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
patrick767 said:
Sadly it puts so much randomness into the race. It could easily be your favorite rider next time and with others willing to take ruthless advantage of any crash, it could decide the Tour when it should be decided by the best rider.
that was me last year so I know

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
not a good day for the shack. does anyone know where klodi is? with levi losing even more time and horner way back (not sure about injuries), he's the only one in good gc standing left, assuming he's still with the main group.

A

Anonymous

At this point, I want anyone but Schlecklet to win. I would rather see Contador win. What a bunch hypocrites Lay-O-tard are.

will10 said:
Leopard are not making any friends this week are they. Can't wait to see Andy get caught up in a crash at some point and ten teams get on the front to hammer him out of contention. It's gonna happen :)

One shouldn't hope for crashes and accidents but... I really hope this happens to be honest..

sportzchick said:
Riis is the only one thats not there Lepoard is pretty much the same team as Saxo was last year

and if you're silly enough to think cancellara knew all about the crashes that were several kilometres behind him and somehow miraculously figured out what to do all by himself... :rolleyes:
the guy was a pawn because he had the malliot juane - if he didn't it would have been someone else
why can't people use their heads ffs

TRENDING THREADS