• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2015 stage 18: Gap - Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Kwibus said:
TommyGun said:
Sylvester said:
All remaining Cofidis riders in the gruppetto, so it seems :D

I heard Cofidis renewed the sponsorship until 2019 or something... I will never understand how this team can get away by f**ing up every year and still win the trust of the sponsor, without much pressure apparently!

Well they lost their main attraction pretty much before the TdF. Their budget doesn't allow much more then that.

This does not change the fact that they haven't done anything interesting for years, and I am not even talking about all the doping scandals they had to face. A sponsor in its right mind would have said quits by now...

TRENDING THREADS