• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2019 stage 14: Tarbes - Tourmalet 117 km

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Will Alaphilippe lose the maillot jaune tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 64 77.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

Jagartrott said:
I thought you could see quite early on Thomas wasn't 100%. I cannot believe they didn't exploit that further. I hope they will not come to regret that.

I think they saw that too. Everyone was on the limit though. Nobody had enough to go earlier. If Thomas went that deep today to just hang on. It will surely show tomorrow too.

Re:

bob.a.feet said:
I hope stage 10 doesn't haunt Pinot

i think it already is. on the other hand it looks like he's riding with extra motivation. Today was impressive.

I was really surprised that Thomas got dropped.

I cannot explain Alaphilippe except that today was a short stage. Would he have been there after 160 km?

Not to be melodramatic about it but it looks like Bardet and Quintana are no longer legitimate GC contenders. And Adam is clearly not the Yates brother you want.