• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 1 (Nice - Nice, 156 km)

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
To paraphrase: "The best part today was a certain rider crashing"

Pretty sure we have rules against that.
Oh don't get the moral high ground

Also don't agree with the Mod edits.

If that's the way its'gonna be i'm gonna delete my account i think.

There were cyclists like Luke Rowe and Tony Martin saying the same today about Astana. It's always the same with them.

Translated from French:

Thibaut Pinot: Multiple dermabrasions on the right side of the body, trauma to the knee and trauma to the right shoulder.

David Gaudu: Trauma to the sacrum.

William Bonnet: Trauma to the left shoulder and trauma to the left thigh.

Rudy Molard: Trauma to the knee, accompanied by multiple dermabrasions. He also suffered from a direct shock to the inner side of the knee.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandisfan
UCUGdOL.png

• Sad
Reactions: Sandisfan
I just can’t get behind Pinot because he always disappoints in the GT’s. Seems like the great pretender when he should have been the great contender.

This race was a mess. Too many guys not in tip top race form due to lack of racing caused a lot of mistakes. Looked like a pinball game with bodies flying everywhere. Lucky nobody was seriously hurt. Was nice to watch the tour again but I didn’t enjoy this stage much with all the carnage. Then I have to put up with that knucklehead Liggett making wrong call after wrong call, missing names and completely missing the action or describing it incorrectly. Bloody annoying. Just dump this stooge already.
I always give Liggett a pass, but this time is just too much. He is disconnected from the sport really. He can't make comments if he doesn't follow cycling anymore. He should do himself and the fans a favor and retire.

Reactions: 75Driver

TRENDING THREADS