• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 4 (Dunkerque – Calais, 171.5k)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
jfc. last year i subscribed to the peacock app and enjoyed the tour without an ad aevery 2 minutes and without the clown show of liggett and roll, well apparently NBC has found out about my plan and moved their coverage to peacock.

Does anyone know where else I can stream the tour in English and again enjoy extended ad-free coverage without these imbeciles? Please. Please! I beseech thee.

Reactions: Amazinmets87
jfc. last year i subscribed to the peacock app and enjoyed the tour without an ad aevery 2 minutes and without the clown show of liggett and roll, well apparently NBC has found out about my plan and moved their coverage to peacock.

Does anyone know where else I can stream the tour in English and again enjoy extended ad-free coverage without these imbeciles? Please. Please! I beseech thee.
GCN.

If you do the peacock premium plus you will have the options of two live feeds.:

1. The USA version with the cast of characters you dislike, and adverts.
  2. The international English language feed with no adverts and a deadly dull commentary.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Now the real race begins. Denmark was all fun and games, but lets be honest now, foreign starts are usually something not that interesting sporting-wise and Denmark was not different, unfortunately!

Relatively hard stage, I hope Van der Poel will try something tomorrow to avoid a mass sprint. He probably wont succeed even if he tries as this is their last chance for a very long time.

Pay the $5.25 and for the next tier of Peacock and you get the world feed, ad free :).

Now the real race begins. Denmark was all fun and games, but lets be honest now, foreign starts are usually something not that interesting sporting-wise and Denmark was not different, unfortunately!

Relatively hard stage, I hope Van der Poel will try something tomorrow to avoid a mass sprint. He probably wont succeed even if he tries as this is their last chance for a very long time.

Don't think VdP will go all in. Stage 5 and 6 offer far better chances to win and potentially grab yellow.

Tomorrow I'd like to see Cort stay in polka dots :).

His chances are definitely good. He's got six points, and there are six points on offer. So in order for someone else to take the jersey, that guy would need to:

1: Win all the KoM sprints tomorrow.
2: Be better placed than Cort on GC. (Okay, this part is quite easy, as he has already lost a good chunk of time.)
3: Not be called Quinn Simmons.

Reactions: Carols
I'm afraid to mention the wind, because it's on 3Bft tomorrow, but the last part they ride to the north east while there is a northwestern wind. So the wind is directly coming from the side while they ride along the coast. It's just highly unlikely there is enough wind I guess.

• Sad
You don't know that as well as I do. But I saw the live broadcast twice. There is no doubt that agreements were made here.
But of course you can always try to convince me and others with arguments. I'm curious.
To be honest - you have presented zero evidence to your claim yourself. Except that you knew from the moment you started watching. Which isn’t a very convincing argument…

and it’s your claim - you should carry the burden of proof…

TRENDING THREADS