• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Langkawi

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Kokoso said:
Stetina is a bit dissapointement for me, I expected him to do next step. Arredondo was great. I don't understand how Weening could finish second in stage 5...was it such a poor field or what?
Rolland...one of the most overhyped guys around.

Weening is no top climber but he's not horrible either, he finished top 10 in the dauphine after all

NIPPO - DE ROSA got some help today:

20130226_2500.jpg

and they may need additional bodies for the next few stages.

theyoungest said:
Interesting, the Zoncolan at the beginning doesn't even count for the KOM comp.

lol, in reality the Malaysians needs to look at the Tour of Oman parcours to see how they can build a couple of "flat" stages which will give GC guys a chance to do something after the Genting showdown. It doesn't take much, just one or two small hills near the end of the stage.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Guardini wins stage 7! :D It's about time.

1. Guardini
2. Chicchi
3. Kruopis
4. Davis
5. Fenn
6. Van Hoff
7. Brown
8. Coquard
9. Ni****ani (forum censoring this name :rolleyes:)
10. Rogers

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Afrank said:
Guardini wins stage 7! :D It's about time.

1. Guardini
2. Chicchi
3. Kruopis
4. Davis
5. Fenn
6. Van Hoff
7. Brown
8. Coquard
9. Ni****ani (forum censoring this name :rolleyes:)
10. Rogers

Were Davis and Kruopis sprinting against each other?

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Afrank said:
One was probably leading out the other, I was going from Langkawi's twitter feed so didn't see it live.

That would indicate the first 4 got a gap on the rest for Davis to hang on for fourth. Kruopis has been the main sprinter although it seems Davis sprinted yesterday against Guardini for 6 or 7th. Kruopis finished in the same group.

Ferminal said:
At least one!

Not a fan but would be funny if he took Yellow on day one...
He'll just have to hope Theo Bos won't be there ;)

Dazed and Confused said:
Stage 8:
profile-08.png

This only looks good on paper.

Still riders are getting tired and Team Nippo - De Rosa will be working hard again.
I think Guardini will attack on the climb. Just to prove a point about the ridiculous profiles.

TRENDING THREADS