• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Wallonie 2020

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gilbert and Stybar made it hard for some of the sprinters with their attack and Bennett gave the "I'm done" sign.

Isn't that part of the point of having a leadout man in the finale? If he's there that deep in the sprint, McLay has got to help Bouhanni get space. They definitely didn't appear to be on the same page.

On your second comment. Of course you‘re right.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Damn, that donkey. Sometimes you can't avoid it, but do the helicopters have to get so close deliberately. :mad:

Apart from that it looks like history could be made today: first 2020 win for CCC?

Agree about the donkey. Why are they going that close to donkeys? It's a bike race, not a donkey race.

As for CCC winning... well... I think I jinxed it yesterday. Careful you don't jinx it today.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS