• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Wallonie Picarde - 29th September to 2nd October

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

TourOfSardinia said:
Any videos of stage 1?
I'd like to see Robbie winning

nothing. ive scoured nos, sporza, rtbf, exqi, sbs and countless other places. and theres nowt.

A

Anonymous

TeoSheva said:
Sutton wins the 2nd stage

we have someone out there today. Im hoping he decided not to take photos and filmed the sprint. :D unlikley though. Photos will have to suffice.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Tank Engine said:
Am I missing something here or is it a sort of "Backstedt is a Welshman" thing? :confused:
maybe he means a non german :S although i am not sure :confused:

poor guardini doesnt seem to be having a good time, 7 minutes down today

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Tank Engine said:
I was wondering which of those three would be favoured. Sutton's win today has decided the hierarchy.

They were definitely setting downing up on first stage but he could not finish it. Think they were offering him a chance in this as a thank you for work earlier in season but he just did not have the legs

strangely saw a comment that Downing was on suttons wheel on second stage too (guarding his position?) so not sure if he ran out of legs again and sutton went for it.

Obviously Sutton is in charge now.

Not a good sprint by Sutton.. was delivered into a perfect position by the 4-man Sky train but from there on all he did was lose places and eventually came in as 4th.

McEwen (wins GC)
Guardini
Seb. Chavanel
Sutton
Veelers