• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Méditerranéen 2.1 (6th-10th February)

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Didn't I say that Monfort will not win even though I wanted him to?!
And simply because he rides for radioshack who for some reason can't seem to be able to win anything.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
xrayvision said:
Trying to be a smart *** dont bring you very far, just shows the level of your intelligence, or rather lack of it.
I was commenting on the fact not even the organizers seems to know whats going on, and not the time of the live feed.

Theres always a donkey, always, unbelivable.

Hmmm.

So, you were behind the race, linked the delayed direct velo site to prove you were right whilst calling me a fool, and then I'm the donkey here?

My ignore list is taking a hammering lately. Bye.

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
will10 said:
Hmmm.

So, you were behind the race, linked the delayed direct velo site to prove you were right whilst calling me a fool, and then I'm the donkey here?

My ignore list is taking a hammering lately. Bye.

I was linking the comment moron, not a live feed, get a life, if you cant handle being in a public forum you should stay out.

And who gives a rats *** who you got on your ignore list, just again shows you not able to handle a public forum.
Fool was maybe the wrong word, genius would probably fit better, my bad.

xrayvision said:
I was linking the comment moron, not a live feed, get a life, if you cant handle being in a public forum you should stay out.

And who gives a rats *** who you got on your ignore list, just again shows you not able to handle a public forum.
Fool was maybe the wrong word, genius would probably fit better, my bad.

:rolleyes:

Couldn't be more happy for Löfkvist! He had a really bad time in Sky (not only in terms of results) so it's great to see him return to form and rediscover his enthusiasm for cycling. Sky's approach was far too "robotic" for him. Not everyone can perform in such environments.

TRENDING THREADS