• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Britain 5-12 September 2021

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hm, I'm trying to get the schedule... does anyone have one? I see the time-table on the official site, first team starting at 13.05... local time, I presume?
Does anybody know which team starts when?
13:05 local, yeah

E-nhPj8XIAUnwmR

(apart from Rally with the race leader starting last, it's based on team classification)

• Love
Reactions: BlueRoads
I think Ribble will do well today, they've got some big engines. They may even do better than Movistar tbh
yeah, they also have specifically targeted this, including a recon of the course, TTT training, no wasted energies in breakaway during the first two days and so on, with the aim to get close to the win. Some of their riders crashed on day 1, though, resulting in a swallen ankle for Bigham.

Reactions: MartinGT