• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of California Stage 6: Palmdale - Big Bear Lake (217.7km)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Barrus said:
is the tracker already online? I mean with images?
No, it is just the cycling ads, with no ability to mute the sound:mad:, and Velonews' live updates running. Amgen, after several years of cutting edge web-based coverage in now just broadcasting commerical free Verses:mad:, and only when Verses is broadcasting on the tely. Amgen shot themselves in the feet on this.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
benpounder said:
No, it is just the cycling ads, with no ability to mute the sound:mad:, and Velonews' live updates running. Amgen, after several years of cutting edge web-based coverage in now just broadcasting commerical free Verses:mad:, and only when Verses is broadcasting on the tely. Amgen shot themselves in the feet on this.

You can mute sound. Hover your mouse over the middle of the ads and a volume bar pops up.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
benpounder said:

Finally a stage of the ToC i wanted to watch and I can't, allright sod this, I've had enough of this tour, I'll just get back when the results are in

May 19, 2010
Visit site
benpounder said:
Amgen, after several years of cutting edge web-based coverage in now just broadcasting commerical free Verses:mad:, and only when Verses is broadcasting on the tely.

I was hoping once Versus' ca$h cow Lance dropped out, they'd do the same and allow us to return to the excellent web coverage from previous editions.

Only the fifth edition of the race and we're already looking back to the good ol' days...