• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Utah, Stage 3; Ogden to the University of Utah

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
roundabout said:
Right, it's either conspiracy or incompetent jury.

No way, no how any rules may have been broken.

What a joke.

Don't feel attacked, I wasn't talking about you but about the disqualifying. If there was something out of the ordinary and there was reason for them to be disqualified then at least say why they were. Now they and a car are banned, which seems to make no sense.

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Der Effe said:
Don't feel attacked, I wasn't talking about you but about the disqualifying. If there was something out of the ordinary and there was reason for them to be disqualified then at least say why they were. Now they and a car are banned, which seems to make no sense.

If the officials are USA Cycling then I understand. Some can, or could in my day, be over zealous in my opinion.