• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers and Rumours 2011 > 2012

Page 250 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joy118118 said:
Vacansoleil

Michele said:
According to Rai's Radiocorsa;

-Nibali just signed with Astana
-Pozzato will meet during Giro's stage in Verona to talk with Farnese Vini about a possible contract but in the meantime he got offers from Vacansoleil, Sky and one more team
-Gasparotto got offers from Rabobank, Vacansoleil and Argos
-Pellizzotti choosed Androni cause it seems Lampre could offer a contract from 2013 but he wanted to ride asap

Michele said:
I just remember the other team mentioned was Garmin.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Ha, where are you Parrulo now ? :D :p

Nah more seriously, I thought that would happen, it's probably not 100% sure yet but I am sure Nibs will go to Astana at the end.

Then Astana = New Radioshack... too many possible GC leaders! Nibali + Braki + Kreuzinger = too many leaders.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
gustienordic said:
Then Astana = New Radioshack... too many possible GC leaders! Nibali + Braki + Kreuzinger = too many leaders.

There's two then ^^

I wont count Brajkovic at all as he hasnt shown ANYTHING that would make him a leader in last 2 years. Nibs + Kreuziger would be the leaders. Vino retires and Kiserlovski as great climber. Seems fine to me

Gloin22 said:
Ha, where are you Parrulo now ? :D :p

Nah more seriously, I thought that would happen, it's probably not 100% sure yet but I am sure Nibs will go to Astana at the end.

i am right here! :p

And i will only believe it when i see it. Rai is far from a very reliable source, only about 10% of the stuff they report actually ends up happening :p

nibali and kreuziger working for kiserlovski will be like a dream for me.still i hope nibali will remain there

Vino attacks everyone,when vino will retire we'll have to wait some more than 10 years for the moment when 2 vinos(!!!) will be in the peloton :) the attacks will be twice devastating.

523034_10150854759837463_374951987462_11625613_626128303_n.jpg

jens_attacks said:
nibali and kreuziger working for kiserlovski will be like a dream for me.still i hope nibali will remain there

Vino attacks everyone,when vino will retire we'll have to wait some more than 10 years for the moment when 2 vinos(!!!) will be in the peloton :) the attacks will be twice devastating.

523034_10150854759837463_374951987462_11625613_626128303_n.jpg

Vino jr 1 and jr 2 will fight against next generation of Armstrongs, Ullrich, and Belokis :D

Sep 28, 2011
cqmanager.net
gustienordic said:

Czech billionaire Bakala (the OPQS owner) made it clear that he is interested in all Czech riders especially Kreuziger so it has been rumored for a long time that Kresuziger will be leaving Astana for QuickStep. Perhaps thats the reason Vino wont let him ride TDF as a leader and another reason why they want to sign Nibali.

CQM

Few more hours to pick your Giro team http://game.cqmanager.net/

phanatic said:
Scary to think of generations of Vino. I remember when he had one ancient family member that was lame and had to enter politics rather than the sporting life:

timur15.jpg

Off topic, but an interesting story about Timur the lame, is that on his grave the words were writtren "whoever opens this will experience a fate more terrible than me", or something to that effect.

Anyway no one opened it for hundreds and hundreds of years until in 1941 Joseph Stalin gave the order to open it.

the next day, Hitler invaded the Soviet Union

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
During today Giro's prologue, Rai interviewed Agnoli (Liquigas) and asked him if he's following Nibali to Astana and he said that he will discuss the contract at the end of this Giro.

So, he admitted that Nibali signed and that he has an offer as well.

Michele said:
During today Giro's prologue, Rai interviewed Agnoli (Liquigas) and asked him if he's following Nibali to Astana and he said that he will discuss the contract at the end of this Giro.

So, he admitted that Nibali signed and that he has an offer as well.

thank god, now if just Kreuziger leaves for Quickstep, everything is right in this world, and peace will come to the middle east

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Cyclingnews confrims Nibali is leaving.I was right after all :p I don't like his move though, would prefer if he stayed at Liqui, but he evidently won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.