• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers and Rumours 2014 > 2015

Page 124 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty unlucky to get cut anyway. If Boswell wasn't on a three year deal he may still have a gig. Though I don't see how someone like Earle adds anything relative to Edmonson who is younger and British. Anyway, their ins are better than their outs and someone had to make way. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue down the road of signing proven or semi-proven talent than trying to snap up the best espoirs. A decent approach if you can pay above the going rate and are an attractive destination, just means a 28 or 29 squad.

Ferminal said:
Pretty unlucky to get cut anyway. If Boswell wasn't on a three year deal he may still have a gig. Though I don't see how someone like Earle adds anything relative to Edmonson who is younger and British. Anyway, their ins are better than their outs and someone had to make way. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue down the road of signing proven or semi-proven talent than trying to snap up the best espoirs. A decent approach if you can pay above the going rate and are an attractive destination, just means a 28 or 29 squad.
Edmondson is a pretty good talent, could be an addition to most WT teams. Have Sky screwed him by letting him go too late in the season?

Ferminal said:

I think that Richie would have wanted him and Sky after 2013 were willing to give him an Australian domestique that he knows.
Also he's not that bad of a rider and we can judge by the end of the year.

Ferminal said:
At least Earle can finish L-B-L :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS