• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers and Rumours 2018 > 2019

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Tim Booth said:
Ben De Praetere
‏@bendepraetere
2:16 PM - 4 Dec 2018
https://twitter.com/bendepraetere/status/1070079477907111937
News! There is a new Irish Continental team in 2019: Evo Pro Racing @EvoPro_Racing
The 7 first riders of the 2019 roster (14 riders, 10 nationalities):
S. Archbold
A. Gate
S. Lizde
M. McLaughlin
M. Sigala
H. Sweeny
M. Teggart

so far, team website confirms Sweeny & Teggart
https://www.evoproracing.com/team/

Looks like a December Christmas calendar :p
New one every day.

Re:

HelloDolly said:
what is the story with Visconti ...Are Bahrain letting him go ? Has he got a team ? Is he retiring?

Also Fayer Quintana has not been listed as having a contract for 2019 ....Has Nairo;s influence dwindled??

And what about Danny Moreno ?

Dayer Quintana signed with the Pro Conti team Wilier-Triestina. Movistar did not offer him a new contract. I don't think Nairo has ever had much influence with management at Movistar. Last year he was complaining that Movistar only ever gave Bernal a token offer but wouldn't even negotiate with him and instead signed a young Spaniard whom Valverde had recommended the team watch.

Danny Moreno isn't still with Slipstream? Thought he still had another year on his contract there.

According to CQ, EF already have 29 riders for 2019 and Villalobos will be joining in the summer as the 30th rider so they wouldn't have a place for Dani Moreno if:
- CQ got everything right
- Villalobos will actually join as indended in mid-season and nobody will retire/cancel his contract before that

I also never read that his contract was for 2 years but I may be not the best informed man on this topic.

Re:

Anderis said:
According to CQ, EF already have 29 riders for 2019 and Villalobos will be joining in the summer as the 30th rider so they wouldn't have a place for Dani Moreno if:
- Villalobos will actually join as indended in mid-season and nobody will retire/cancel his contract before that

I also never read that his contract was for 2 years but I may be not the best informed man on this topic.

TY, I didn't realize he wasn't still under contract with them.

Re:

Anderis said:

Now they have fixed, the odd one was Cardona that will ride for Savio next year.

TRENDING THREADS