UAE-Team Emirates thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Great win by Gaviria today, shame about the three team members that had to leave the race because of the virus scare.
I know I'm just a judgemental voyeur, but I'd really like to know who it was they had contact to and whether they broke the rules or were not careful or whether it was entirely not their fault...

Apr 4, 2009
I know I'm just a judgemental voyeur, but I'd really like to know who it was they had contact to and whether they broke the rules or were not careful or whether it was entirely not their fault...
They did not break any rules and it was not their fault. They were in contact with someone who after negative tests, returned a positive. No on knew at the time the person was positive.

What is reassuring is that immediately it was made known and action was taken correctly by the riders and the team.

At anytime anyone including you and me can be around someone who tested positive. Is that your fault? No.

They did not break any rules and it was not their fault. They were in contact with someone who after negative tests, returned a positive. No on knew at the time the person was positive.

What is reassuring is that immediately it was made known and action was taken correctly by the riders and the team.

At anytime anyone including you and me can be around someone who tested positive. Is that your fault? No.
I did not mean to place blame on them, I was really just curious. :) After all Sunweb sent somebody home because he went shopping on his own.

Good for them. Too bad Major League Baseball can’t be as smart about about handling virus cases. Their lack of a sufficient plan is a disaster, even if they do manage to keep playing☹

Reactions: SHAD0W93

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS