UAE Tour 2020, February 23- February 29

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apparently there is a case in the caravan.. They will have to test everybody and keep those with a positive result under quarantine, if the UAE authorities follow examples of other states with outbreaks.

Jan 8, 2020
UAE Team winning a prestigious stage on an UAE Tour, that should put some weight off the Pogačar shoulders. Yates being in a such exceptional form, controlling the GC win looks easy. Froome still has much work left to do, but i guess the hardest part is over now.
Froome only lost 5 minutes today, as opposed to 10 the first go round. He will be back.

Darn virus. I heard two UAE staff tested positive for corona virus so I wonder what that means for the riders themselves since they are obviously in close contact with the staff. Do all the teams stay in one hotel?

Jan 29, 2020
According to Lefevere in Belgian media, there are four positive cases for the corona virus: one at Bahrain, one at Groupama and two at UAE Team.

He doesn't know if it's staff or riders.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS