• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UAE Tour 2021, February 21 - February 27

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Colombian and World champ jersey are too similar. Who is the real World champ and who is the Colombian?

Eu1WSs-XAAMLJnI

Eu1WSGSWgAUUWxP

Reactions: Faserr
Now, now, now. I'm the corrects-people's-spelling-and-grammar-mistakes person! And I definitely wouldn't have an issue telling the two kits apart; too many differences in the details.
Talking about "last year" two days before newyear had nothing to do with spelling or grammar, yet you went on about that for a couple of pages. To me, you're more the "everybody understands the context and knows what is meant, but technically there's an inaccuracy to exploit" person. But i say this with all the love in the world, don't worry :kissingheart:

Talking about "last year" two days before newyear had nothing to do with spelling or grammar, yet you went on about that for a couple of pages. To me, you're more the "everybody understands the context and knows what is meant, but technically there's an inaccuracy to exploit" person. But i say this with all the love in the world, don't worry :kissingheart:

Just because the rest of you need a couple of weeks to switch from "this year" to "last year". :p