• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UAE Tour 2023, February 20-26 (women's race February 9-12)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Tomorrow's stage will finally provide some GC action

rTh7yWM.jpg

Tomorrow's stage will finally provide some GC action

rTh7yWM.jpg

That's the profile from the men's race. 185 km would have been interesting though.

I know Gaia Realini was pretty lucky the Cavalli group was allowed to come back and that she probably didn't do many pulls during the long chase, but it was still surprise to see her do some turns at the front with about 12 km to go and still managing to hold on when Canyon SRAM upped the pace again.

And then the leash is off.

Alright, now I need them to Vino/Kash this and Elisa to gift André the stage (which would actually settle the GC) for the CQ game :p and I am now super in favour of Realini at Trek.

Dani then talking about how good a job Realini will be able to do for Lizzie Deignan when she returns and now I hate the Realini to Trek signing.