• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI MTB World Cup (All forms!)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

jmdirt said:
It looks like that rest/training block is paying off now for MVDP now! Good race though.

PFP back on top of the box! Jenny back on the box! Can't leave Neff out of this congrats fest! I wonder what happened to KC (tough weekend!)?
Hopefully they (with Thomas Frischknecht) are just tuning/dialing the shape for the WCH so she could just be in the part of the prep which doesn't favor races. Would be awesome if we'd have 4-5 ladies on the same level for the WCH (providing Annika can be in form in a 3 weeks).
Time will tell.
I also expected more from Emily Batty this season too.
Too bad for the Cink - had a crash 300m in and broke his helmet, hurt his knee and couldn't continue.

PFP is definitely back! Jenny Riss too.
I hope that KC is following a plan like glass said.
Good to see Lea Davison have some good rides!

No surprises in the mens short.

Minnar jumped in the middle of a French DH podium.
Just to prove that French can fly downhill Cabirou won the women's DH.

So, let's talk about Jenny's reaction to winning:
When you "take it to the grave", your emotions are raw and open, but her post win reaction was really heavy. It worried me. I hope that she has all of the right things in place now.
I think it's too early to tell. TBH her emotional reaction did not surprise me at all, especially given how open she has been about what she's been through. But time will definitely tell more.

XCC
  • Jenny wow (and after a crash too) - 1st ever XCC win. Epic fight between Kate and Jolanda in the final XCO race for the overal...
  • N1NO also with 1st ever XCC win and sealing the overal for a millionth time - chapeau! Will he be motivated enough to take the record braking XCO victory?

DH
  • what a finale for the men. AP almost had it and than Danny came winning and effectively secured the overal for LB :p
  • 3rd in a row for Marine. Also good to see Myriam and Tahnee back on the (extended) podium - will be a thrilling season next year for sure.

Weerieped

BANNED
Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Not sure itll work, but try getting the encrypted password on a report that you know has the correct password, and then check that value against the encrypted password of the other reports.

TRENDING THREADS