• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI refuses to let USADA test at USPCC

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh, boy, it seems the UCI tries and tries again to do it right, from a commercial perspective. While all other major professional sports organisations have figured it out, except maybe the IAAF, once again the UCI fails miserably as their attempt to control and silence the doping problem, to deny it doing any further commercial damage, as their schemes get uncovered and, then, covered in the media.

Well, Patrick "Patty" McQuaid is probably at home, crying: Why does it always have to happen to me? Why am I the black sheep of professional sports? Why does the media pick at my sport and my sport alone? Why can't they just leave me alone?

They don't seem interested in tennis, for they have been doing the same for years and no one cares. Nor do they pick on football, they are still doing what my predecessor did, growing their saving accounts while maintaining that "there is no doping in the Champions League", without even trying to falsify that statement with, or even thinking about, a decent testing regime.

Why, oh, why can't I just fill my pockets? Now they don't even want me for president anymore.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
timbo25 said:
What did/does USADA do, to clean up prof sports?
They are not even government driven.

They take out the biggest fraud in the history of sports on a comparatively shoestring budget and you act like they've done nothing.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
timbo25 said:
What did/does USADA do, to clean up prof sports?
They are not even government driven.

I am not sure if you are trolling or just clueless. You do realize that USADA only has jurisdiction over sports that sign the WADA code, mostly IOC sports.

Until the NFL gets into the Olympics they can run their own program

TRENDING THREADS