• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI Worlds

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Absalon and Schurter have beaten Kulhavy this year, but I don't expect it to happen again. Kulhavy will take the stripes; Absalon and Schurter will be racing for silver.

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
For all broadcasts TV and internet please click here..

For the sake and survival of the 'real' mountain bikes I hope that either a Swiss rider or Absalon will take it out. Nothing against Kulhavy but Specialized doesn't even give you a 26" option anymore for the top model S-Works Epic in 2012. Hence Kulhavy would take it out on a 29er S-Works Epic which just looks ridiculous. Please Specialized bring back the 26" S-Works. PLEASE!

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
British racer Danny Hart nabs gold at World Championships

“11.6…what the hell?!?” So exclaimed the race announcer after Danny Hart’s final split time came up on the monitors directly after he barreled across the finish line. Hart picked up time at every checkpoint along the steep stream of muck that passed for the World Championship track this weekend at Champery, Switzerland.

wow!:eek:

Video:Absolutely Mind Blowing UCI World Champs Winning Run

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
krebs303 said:
British racer Danny Hart nabs gold at World Championships

“11.6…what the hell?!?” So exclaimed the race announcer after Danny Hart’s final split time came up on the monitors directly after he barreled across the finish line. Hart picked up time at every checkpoint along the steep stream of muck that passed for the World Championship track this weekend at Champery, Switzerland.

wow!:eek:

Video:Absolutely Mind Blowing UCI World Champs Winning Run

Fantastic performance by Danny Hart. I can't think of a World level event where someone has gained 11 seconds over the field in under 4 minutes.

Best to watch with the sound off.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Captain_Cavman said:
Fantastic performance by Danny Hart. I can't think of a World level event where someone has gained 11 seconds over the field in under 4 minutes.

Best to watch with the sound off.

That was incredible on a slipery track like that.