The crosswind racing is also enjoyable.burning said:I really think that Qatar is not a joke promotion in bolded as the field in this race is usually really good. The rest of them has no place in WT when there is races like Paris-Tours, Strade Bianche and Tre Valli Varesine in HC level.trevim said:- 29 January: Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race (Australia)
- 6-10 February: Tour of Qatar (Qatar)
- 23-26 February: Abu Dhabi Tour (United Arab Emirates)
- 25 February: Omloop Het Nieuwsblad (Belgium)
- 4 March: Strade Bianche (Italy)
- 22 March: Dwars Door Vlaanderen / A travers la Flandre (Belgium)
- 18-23 April: Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey (Turkey)
- 1 May: Eschborn-Frankfurt « Rund um den Finanzplatz » (Germany)
- 14-21 May: Amgen Tour of California (United States)
- 30 July: Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic (Great Britain)
The bolded races must be a sick joke from the UCI, nobody cares for that crap.
It's a comedy that races like Paris-Tours, Giro d' Emillia, Tre Valli Varesine, Milano-Torino, Giro del Piemonte or Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne are out out the supposed big league of races. Even Bro Leon deserves to be in the WT ahead of those stupid races held only to satisfy big money oil dictators and the UCI anglo lobbies.