• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ultimate LA Fanboy

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
oldschoolnik said:
I don't why anyone would be a "hater" of this person. Look at what comes out of his mouth:

“Here is the simple truth – while others may have cheated to try to beat me, I didn’t cheat to win. Beating a cheater doesn’t make you a cheater. I won using hard work, single minded devotion to a goal, dedication, exhaustive preparation and training, physiological and mental advantages, pain and suffering, innovative technology, teamwork and sacrifices that came with a price in my professional and personal life. None of that came in a pill or a bottle. All of that is why I could beat others, even when they weren’t racing clean. If I beat people that were cheating, it was because I worked harder and got more from my abilities, not because I cheated.
thats a awesome speech-flickers son

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Uniballer said:
“Here is the simple truth – while others may have cheated to try to beat me, I cheated better than them to win. Beating a cheater is easier when you have the best doctor. I won using hard work, EPO, single minded devotion to PED use, HGH, dedication, steroids, exhaustive preparation and training, sociopathological and mental advantages, pain and suffering, supposedly innovative technology that made no difference, bullying others in the peloton, bribing UCI, a team that slaved for me and sacrifices that came with a huge dollar price for me in my professional and personal life. Yep i'm rich. None of that came in a pill or a bottle, its mostly transfusions. All of that is why I could beat others, with the help of UCI testing, even when they and I weren’t racing clean. If I beat people that were cheating, it was because I cheated harder and got more from my PEDs also helped by the UCI doing the testing, not because I am a nice guy, because i am not. “

-- Lance Armstrong, June 29, 2007

and that's the reality.;)

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Guys just get over your hate of Lord Armstrong. He is a clean athlete.
3rd best athlete after Merckx and Coppi. Truth

Be honest and share your love for mine Lord Armstrong, followed by his three squires, Sir Levi, Sir Horner and Sir Andreas. In the magic kingdom of Radio Shack.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Guys just get over your hate of Lord Armstrong. He is a clean athlete.
3rd best athlete after Merckx and Coppi. Truth

Be honest and share your love for mine Lord Armstrong, followed by his three squires, Sir Levi, Sir Horner and Sir Andreas. In the magic kingdom of Radio Shack.

lord armstrong with be crushed by ming the mighty, Lord Vader and the Emperor, flash gordon, captain kirk and buzz lightyear....:rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS