• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Usa pro cycling challenge 2012 route

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Deagol said:
My thought on a MTF on Red Mountain is that with everything that would be needed, there would be a ton of trampling of the vegitation on either side of the road up there. Also, the descent into Ouray would be awesome and a shame to miss out on.

I can't watch it live either and only hope to see highlights online later. I saw 2 stages last year, but it looks like I won't see any stages in person this year.

Yep, gonna have to impact the vegitation. The solution; don't use it again for thre or four years. Make the final kms along an area where road work has already disturb the natural fauna. No problems, only solutions.:D

TRENDING THREADS