• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA - Armstrong

Page 80 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2012
Visit site
Katy in the Keys said:
I read this forum bro and I decide to make an account. Is that okay? Cool story bro I could write this here but this is a forum to discuss things and since I have something to say I will not cop out with cool story bro. Scott can you please put the picture of the hot beer girl back as your avatar?

What makes you people think this is it? The federal government could not pen anything on Lance so now some kangaroo court tries to do a endaround where he can't defend himself. I read the way it works and it has all of you people in a lather because now you have a cheap way to get your way since Lance will not be met on the legal battlefied where he would win as always. When Lance is met face up he face jams jaja. Face. He will still win because that is what he does and that is the background of your insecurity.

I predict he will write that letter on June 22 and tell them to suck lemons and bring it on. That is what he does and that is who he is and so many of you predict he would fold because that is what you are and that is why you are on this forum. He will win as he always does and you will find a way to find it just isn't so.

Are you "friends" with Lancelot? ;) You don't look like his moms. :confused:

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Katy in the Keys said:
I read this forum bro and I decide to make an account. Is that okay? Cool story bro I could write this here but this is a forum to discuss things and since I have something to say I will not cop out with cool story bro. Scott can you please put the picture of the hot beer girl back as your avatar?

What makes you people think this is it? The federal government could not pen anything on Lance so now some kangaroo court tries to do a endaround where he can't defend himself. I read the way it works and it has all of you people in a lather because now you have a cheap way to get your way since Lance will not be met on the legal battlefied where he would win as always. When Lance is met face up he face jams jaja. Face. He will still win because that is what he does and that is the background of your insecurity.

I predict he will write that letter on June 22 and tell them to suck lemons and bring it on. That is what he does and that is who he is and so many of you predict he would fold because that is what you are and that is why you are on this forum. He will win as he always does and you will find a way to find it just isn't so.

Cool story bro.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Microchip said:
My lineup for the movie.

Ricky Schroeder as LA.
Matt Damon as FL.
Rob Lowe as TH.

movie.jpg

The movie will begin with "Tyler (Rob)" saying "We all did it." :)

Im getting Andy **** more for the new Tyler Hamilton with androgens
Andy%20Dick-ALO-078028.jpg
tyler.jpg

May 19, 2012
Visit site
blackcat said:
Im getting Andy **** more for the new Tyler Hamilton with androgens
Andy%20Dick-ALO-078028.jpg
tyler.jpg

Check out Tyler's swollen hands. A pro mentioned to me that was the giveaway with the juicers. Guy weighs a buck thirty and he has the hands of Mike Tyson.

Acutally Tyson's hands are big but not all that muscular. BTW, I know this.:)

Jeremiah said:
Check out Tyler's swollen hands. A pro mentioned to me that was the giveaway with the juicers. Guy weighs a buck thirty and he has the hands of Mike Tyson.

Acutally Tyson's hands are big but not all that muscular. BTW, I know this.:)

I thought the camera lens - if a wide angle - would affect the size of whatever is closest to the lens. But then you said you know this for a fact. Interesting.

college

BANNED
Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Oops, It looks like you responded from the wrong account again:eek:

getting hard to keep all those usernames straight?

What does that mean? Take the accusations somewhere else.
I am not sure I follow you.
Surfs up bro.

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
ruamruam said:
You missed your calling. You could have won a Tour de France. You will have regrets for the rest of your life

You didn't miss yours, you ARE a comedian.

Faster cadences, aerodynamics, 'the look' ... were all around well before ... what was his name again...that name has be blanked out from the last 13 years of athleticism. Oh well.

Neworld said:
You didn't miss yours, you ARE a comedian.

Faster cadences, aerodynamics, 'the look' ... were all around well before ... what was his name again...that name has be blanked out from the last 13 years of athleticism. Oh well.

and...

At 21, Armstrong had a distinctly average 21 percent muscle-efficiency rate. Seven years later that rate had increased to 23 percent, a huge leap.

Researchers suggest there may be two ways to improve efficiency through training.

One way is to train for higher maximum capacity—in other words, to increase the upper limit of performance (as a sprinter might). Another way is to train for greater submaximal capacity—to expend less energy for sustained performance (as a marathoner might).

Armstrong did both.

"We don't know exactly what accounted for Armstrong's muscular-efficiency change," Coyle said. But he suspects that Armstrong was able to convert fast-twitch muscle fibers to slow-twitch muscle fibers.

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
is this where I write cool story bro? cool story bro.

cool story bro.

Somebody wants to debate: cool story bro. Lance will kick *** here: cool story bro. Lance will win as alway? cool storey bro.

What kind of site is this? Lance pays for advertising and Oakly and Nike pay for advertising and a bunch of gnats run around the forum writing cool story bro and spread hate.

Who wants to debate bro?

Katy in the Keys said:

cool story bro.

Somebody wants to debate: cool story bro. Lance will kick *** here: cool story bro. Lance will win as alway? cool storey bro.

What kind of site is this? Lance pays for advertising and Oakly and Nike pay for advertising and a bunch of gnats run around the forum writing cool story bro and spread hate.

Who wants to debate bro?

Cool story sis :eek:

thehog said:
and...

At 21, Armstrong had a distinctly average 21 percent muscle-efficiency rate. Seven years later that rate had increased to 23 percent, a huge leap.

Researchers suggest there may be two ways to improve efficiency through training.

One way is to train for higher maximum capacity—in other words, to increase the upper limit of performance (as a sprinter might). Another way is to train for greater submaximal capacity—to expend less energy for sustained performance (as a marathoner might).

Armstrong did both.

"We don't know exactly what accounted for Armstrong's muscular-efficiency change," Coyle said. But he suspects that Armstrong was able to convert fast-twitch muscle fibers to slow-twitch muscle fibers.
Hadn't he done a good share of stupid long and tough solo's before his 21st?

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Katy in the Keys said:
... I predict he will write that letter on June 22 and tell them to suck lemons and bring it on. That is what he does and that is who he is and so many of you predict he would fold because that is what you are and that is why you are on this forum. He will win as he always does and you will find a way to find it just isn't so.

Katy, girlfriend, we'll just have to wait until Friday.

Katy in the Keys said:

cool story bro.

Who wants to debate bro?

r u mad?

10 chars

I'm a bit confused. First you said:

Katy in the Keys said:
I read this forum bro and I decide to make an account. Is that okay? Cool story bro I could write this here but this is a forum to discuss things and since I have something to say I will not cop out with cool story bro.

But then you said:

Katy in the Keys said:

So are you saying you read the forum, but you don't know what kind of site it is, or its contents?:confused:

Katy in the Keys said:
That is what he does and that is who he is and so many of you predict he would fold because that is what you are and that is why you are on this forum.

I'm guessing a few of them assumed he would "fold" based on his multiple representations in Men's Journal that he wouldn't fight any further charges. Probably didn't realize he was lying through his teeth again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS