• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA will investigate

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
I accept your apology, please do not invent silly things just to get a response in the future.

Doh. I think you missed a wee bit of sarcasm in MarkvW's post and my response. Read it again. Quit playing dumb about posts here.

If you want me to guide you through the forum search tools, PM or take a look at the forum FAQs.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
I remember a lot of joking about 'perp walks' and handcuffs and such but don't think anyone here predicted that as a reality.

maybe you can use the search function and find someone else who predicted this

Very confused why the search function is not working for you - search "perp walk" (include the quotes) in the Clinic.

Edit: Do not rely on your memory - use the search tools yourself.

Cal_Joe said:
Doh. I think you missed a wee bit of sarcasm in MarkvW's post and my response. Read it again. Quit playing dumb about posts here.

If you want me to guide you through the forum search tools, PM or take a look at the forum FAQs.

No sarcasm was intended (except for the part about prison). You are making stuff up.

thehog said:
Like watching a car accident in slow motion.... I really can't look.... have to look away....

Cal Joe reminds of a drunk guy in a bar trying to pick a fight with everyone. "You lookin at me?, why you lookin at me?, I heard what you said, I heard you, come here and say that..."

I have to say its entertaining. Swinging his fists in anger, claiming that everyone is out to get him..... "they're all liars I tell ya, all of them.... use the search tool, search for The world is flat, and Satan is alive... It's there I tell ya, it's all in there, you'll see I'm not making all this up.... It's in the scriptures, god said we'd all burn in hell....."

thehog said:
Cal Joe reminds of a drunk guy in a bar trying to pick a fight with everyone. "You lookin at me?, why you lookin at me?, I heard what you said, I heard you, come here and say that..."

I have to say its entertaining. Swinging his fists in anger, claiming that everyone is out to get him..... "they're all liars I tell ya, all of them.... use the search tool, search for The world is flat, and Satan is alive... It's there I tell ya, it's all in there, you'll see I'm not making all this up.... It's in the scriptures, god said we'd all burn in hell....."

Well said by the undisputed champion of making stuff up.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Maybe someone can post a fact and not their alter reality... you may wish it and even dream it up but its still not reality... ugh...

No matter how insider you are still can't post what no one else knows or you'll be in court faster than you can post it.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:
Unfortunately, the obfuscation machine is non-operational.

Someone nicked the batteries and installed them in the unsupported rumor machine. :D

Edit: I feel very strongly that this thread could really take off if the mods would see fit to providing batteries for all machines. Mods? Any chance?

susan has concerns for the batteries in another machine more pressing to say the least

Have a child beer

774e3_engrish-funny-child-beer.jpg

Hugh Januss said:
While I would never call a respected poster like the Hog a troll, the real meaning of my post was that I was actually agreeing with Cal Joe and saying it was obvious to me too that the Hog was simply doing a little fishing with his statement about USADA and Lance. That Cal Joe quickly took the bait in both cases (even though it was only proffered in one case) shows how easy it can be. That nobody else got what I meant could show that it wasn't as funny as I thought it was.

OK sorry for the interruption, let's get back to the serious debate about which Tuesday USADA will make public their charges against Lance.;)

Funny how things worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS