• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vattenfall Cyclassics...

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
velosiped said:
There are usually several links to be found on procyclinglive.com.

Do you have a fast enough connection in Cuba?
I should clarify...North Cuba=Florida (which is part of the United States, although some might be confused, therefore the joke). I made another joke along the same vein in another thread saying that a stage finishing in Miami would have to finish in front of the INS building.

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Just turned on (Danish) Eurosport. Brian Holm was talking something about Cavendish having a flat with 12 km to go at the Olympic RR. Did anyone else hear that? I turned on in the middle of a sentence.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Magnus said:
Just turned on (Danish) Eurosport. Brian Holm was talking something about Cavendish having a flat with 12 km to go at the Olympic RR. Did anyone else hear that? I turned on in the middle of a sentence.

I think they were actually talking about Boonen with the flat.

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah quite sure there wasnt anything about cavendish and a flat. A lot about the riders being clueless without radios and not enough times being handed down, and the germans and aussis ****ting the bed in not helping bringing back the break.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Magnus said:

Boonen had that flat. Perhaps he was talking about Boonen and you misunderstood? Considering Brian Holm works for QS.

Ney the Viking said:
Yeah quite sure there wasnt anything about cavendish and a flat. A lot about the riders being clueless without radios and not enough times being handed down, and the germans and aussis ****ting the bed in not helping bringing back the break.

Was listening to an aussie podcast last week and they were saying the AUS team were unaware of the Vino break... that was from a rider quote though offhand can't recall who.