• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Video: Evans pours water on some dude; accidentally sprays Cavendish. Ha!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Just to get this straight, the video does not show the Vittel man knocking Evans over. Evans said he did and the guy filming did. He chucked some water on someone. WOW!:rolleyes: Some people have been carrying on about it in the other thread. Who cares?

A witness

Dan Jones (Ozcycling.com) "he was getting crushed by the scrum and tried to get the Vittel guy. Turns out he didn't see cav there."

Cadel Evans - "That was nuts....nursed through 226km of crashes to nearly get flattened by race security after the line. #anotherdayattheoffice #TdF"

Waiting for a comment from TFF in 3..2...1...

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Just to get this straight, the video does not show the Vittel man knocking Evans over. Evans said he did and the guy filming did. He chucked some water on someone. WOW!:rolleyes: Some people have been carrying on about it in the other thread. Who cares?

A witness

Dan Jones (Ozcycling.com) "he was getting crushed by the scrum and tried to get the Vittel guy. Turns out he didn't see cav there."

Cadel Evans - "That was nuts....nursed through 226km of crashes to nearly get flattened by race security after the line. #anotherdayattheoffice #TdF"

Waiting for a comment from TFF in 3..2...1...

This is a lie, typical. Cuddles says he was "nearly" knocked over. *** edited by mod *** Talk about drama queen, "nearly flattened" and "curshed?" Looks like he was sitting on his bike to me every time I watch the video. But everyone knows that this kind of thing is part of Cuddles personality. Clearly we can all agree on that, yes?

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
This is a lie, typical. Cuddles says he was "nearly" knocked over. More than likely, Cuddle's panties got wedged up his crack by his seat and he took it out on the closest guy. Talk about drama queen, "nearly flattened?" Looks like he was sitting on his bike. But everyone knows that this kind of thing is part of Cuddles personality. Clearly we can all agree on that, yes?

Exactly, "Looks like". The video is totally inconclusive and people AT THE SCENE say different to you. YOU are making stuff up from the video of which you WERE NOT AT THE SCENE and the video CLEARLY does NOT show.

You are telling lies and making things up.

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
There exist a multitude of videos of Cadel acting out or whining. I know there may be justification for some of his actions... but maybe we have to just apply occam's razor and accept that he is kind of a tool.

The simplest answer is usually the correct answer.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Exactly, "Looks like". The video is totally inconclusive and people AT THE SCENE say different to you. YOU are making stuff up from the video of which you WERE NOT AT THE SCENE and the video CLEARLY does NOT show.

You are telling lies and making things up.

Again, Cuddles is sitting oh his bike the whole time. Cuddles is also a wussy. The video CLEARLY does NOT show what you, Cuddles, and the Aussie who took the video say. What it DOES show is Cuddles acting like a wussy. He gets all "hey cav man, I didn't mean to do that man, you aren't mad man, are ya? Because I don't want you to be mad at me"

The fact is that the Vittel guy was just doing his job. He is a regular guy paid less in a year that Cuddles made yesterday, and Cuddles treats him the way out of touch divas who have everything taken care of for them always do. I know it sucks to accept, but those are the facts man, *** edited by mod ***

A

Anonymous

mightymac12 said:
There exist a multitude of videos of Cadel acting out or whining. I know there may be justification for some of his actions... but maybe we have to just apply occam's razor and accept that he is kind of a tool.

*** edited by mod ***

May 23, 2011
Visit site
mightymac12 said:

Combine it with stories like him getting angry at teammates for bringing him the wrong flavor of energy bar and I would say there is no "kind of" about it.

It does make me wonder how bad Cav must have been for Hincapie to think that riding for Evans was the better option.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Again, Cuddles is sitting oh his bike the whole time. Cuddles is also a wussy. The video CLEARLY does NOT show what you, Cuddles, and the Aussie who took the video say. What it DOES show is Cuddles acting like a wussy. He gets all "hey cav man, I didn't mean to do that man, you aren't mad man, are ya? Because I don't want you to be mad at me"

The fact is that the Vittel guy was just doing his job. He is a regular guy paid less in a year that Cuddles made yesterday, and Cuddles treats him the way out of touch divas who have everything taken care of for them always do. I know it sucks to accept, but those are the facts man, quit swinging the handbag.

Like you said before, "Looks like". You are assuming. People who were at the scene say different to you. Accept you are wrong for once. It only shows half the story. We know the video doesn't show that, yet people at the scene saw what happen. Are you just going to go on what the video shows?

Get it through your head. Cadel and the ozcycling.com journo say the Vittell guy pushed him over. If he is sitting on his bike, is irrelevant.

Hypothetically there could be a punch up i a school yard. The principal only sees the person who retaliates with the punch though others at the scene say that both boys punched each other. Does the person who is seen by the Prinicipal only get punished?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Just more evidence that cuddles is aspergers. Hates others close to him or being touched other than by those closest to him, very awkward socially (even after winning) and hates people touching his prized lions.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Like you said before, "Looks like". You are assuming. People who were at the scene say different to you. Accept you are wrong for once. It only shows half the story. We know the video doesn't show that, yet people at the scene saw what happen. Are you just going to go on what the video shows?

Get it through your head. Cadel and the ozcycling.com journo say the Vittell guy pushed him over. If he is sitting on his bike, is irrelevant.

Hypothetically there could be a punch up i a school yard. The principal only sees the person who retaliates with the punch though others at the scene say that both boys punched each other. Does the person who is seen by the Prinicipal only get punished?

No, that is not what they said. You keep leaving out the "nearly" for a reason. *** edited by mod ***

A

Anonymous

Indurain said:
Just more evidence that cuddles is aspergers. Hates others close to him or being touched other than by those closest to him, very awkward socially (even after winning) and hates people touching his prized lions.

...willing to cut heads off regarding those lions.

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
mightymac12 said:

+1
Truth has been spoken. You may now depart.

TRENDING THREADS