• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Videos of previous editions of TDF and Giro

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Want to see some videos from TDА and Giro 90-s and 80-s. Where can I find it in the net?

But not only 10-15 minutes from some stages on youtube.

ina.fr

but if you want to see more than a 10 minute clip or preview you will have to buy and download.

i recommend anything before 1991 -- check out a mountain stage and see how human and dramatic it was. check out thevenet in 1975 and 1977. he was the winner and admittedly stuffed with cortisone but his efforts are stunning compared to the blood vector drug era.

blood vector drugs ruined the sport.

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Big Doopie said:
ina.fr

but if you want to see more than a 10 minute clip or preview you will have to buy and download.

i recommend anything before 1991 -- check out a mountain stage and see how human and dramatic it was. check out thevenet in 1975 and 1977. he was the winner and admittedly stuffed with cortisone but his efforts are stunning compared to the blood vector drug era.

blood vector drugs ruined the sport.

yeah, 1987, watching roche almost die chasing delgado! proper cycling :D