• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 110 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He controlled this race from the first day With a strong TTT he put time into main contenders then riding defensively until he was getting in form. The first real mountain stage he attacked, I'd say not to catch Horner but to test and put some time into Valverde and Purito. Realistically Horner is not a contender and I'm sure Nibali knew that he could soundly beat the man in ITT. Now the real race begins, we haven't seen much of Tiralongo but I expect he'll help when it's needed. Valverde is the most dangerous but it's up to Nibali to win or loose.

LaFlorecita said:
Since he was the first to abandon the sinking AC ship.

Never abandoned no ship. Im the guy radioing in from hq that the captain is behaving incompetently and steering the ship into an area of mucho soviet submarines.

I refuse to go down some "God save the king, its his ministers to blame" caution/cowardice route and pretend the king/captain in the analogy is faultless.

Whether yall choose to listen to my info or burn effegies of me as a traitor, thats up to yall;)

The Hitch said:
Never abandoned no ship. Im the guy radioing in from hq that the captain is behaving incompetently and steering the ship into an area of mucho soviet submarines.

I refuse to go down some "God save the king, its his ministers to blame" caution/cowardice route and pretend the king/captain in the analogy is faultless.

Whether yall choose to listen to my info or burn effegies of me as a traitor, thats up to yall;)

Fair enough, though I still don't get what that "info" is supposed to be. My opinion on you doesn't change because I have no clue what the point is you're trying to make (feel free to explain in it in an appropriate place) ans as the crazy russian would say "the bridges are fired". ;)

LaFlorecita said:
Fair enough, though I still don't get what that "info" is supposed to be. My opinion on you doesn't change because I have no clue what the point is you're trying to make (feel free to explain in it in an appropriate place) ans as the crazy russian would say "the bridges are fired". ;)

Me either; haven't a clue what all the outrage is about and I'm no wide eyed fan.....

Anyway this is the Nibali thread.....Lo Squalo bossing the Vuelta now :)

SafeBet said:
Anybody's got a picture of the eye after the wasp thing?
Nope. I have only seen him with sunglasses on. :eek:

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/vuelta-ciclista-a-espana/dep-declas-nibali/2011684/

P8DAA.jpg

TRENDING THREADS